I Claimed You

It's Date Night With Jonathan! You Put On. A New Dress You Know He'll Love,but He May Love It A Little Too Much🤭

Warnings: Possessiveness,Dirty Talk, Hickey's, Some Cussing,A Tad bit of A Lemon,Implied Smut( a Lime I guess?) It's just... really hot...like Jonathan

Keys: Y/n- Your Name
             B/t- Type
             E/c- Eye Color

(Your Dress)

(Your Matching Lingerie)

Your POV

      I looked in the mirror, admiring how my B/t looked in my new Lilac dress. It hugged the right curves perfectly,and even showed a bit of cleavage. I smiled to myself and finished up my makeup and finished off my hair with hair spray.

"Y/n, Babe, are you ready!" I hear Jonathan call from the front door. He had just gotten home and I was excited to show him my outfit.

"I'll be right down!" I yelled back.
I grabbed my purse and walked down the stairs,careful not to trip over my new 6 inch heels. When I arrived at the bottom of the stairs Jonathan was leaning against the door and when he heard my heel click at the bottom step he turned around. A beautiful smile was on his face,and when he saw me,his eyes went wide,and his mouth slightly opened,his smile slightly disappearing. I giggled at his reaction.

"Do you like it?" I asked twirling around.
He stepped towards me and brought me to him. He kissed me quite harshly, then pecked my neck, down my chest,then down my arms. I giggled more, loving the affect I had in him.

"I love it babe." he grabbed my ass and pulled me closer.
"I could literally just eat you up."
I pecked his cheek and stepped away a little.

"I'm glad,I gout it just for you." His strong blue eyes continued to look over my body,him biting his lip in the process. I knew how much he loved it,but I stepped away so we wouldn't miss our reservation.

"Come On John, we're gonna be late." I opened the door,but with a strong force,it closed back up. I turned around and was met with those hypnotic eyes inches from my E/c ones.

"I don't want to go anywhere anymore." He trapped me in by putting his other hand next to my head.

He leaned into my ear and whispered,"I want to stay here,and devour you."

I gulped at the seriousness in his voice,but my heat throbbed between my legs.

"You really think I want other men seeing you like this? They're gonna think the same thing I'm thinking.." he stepped closer and started kissing my neck.

"They're gonna think 'shes so hot,sexy even' and 'i just want to see what's under that dress." He reached down pulled the skirt if my dress up.
I rubbed my thighs together, getting wetter by Every word he says. He then found the sweet spot in my neck,and bit it. I whined at the feeling. He sucked in nipped at the spot, making me louder by the second. I pressed my knee against his growing length and he moaned against my now sore neck.

He released his mouth from my neck and hungrily explored my mouth. He found the back of my dress and started to unzip it. I pulled away from him, catching my breath.

"I bought this for you babe, you can see what's under this any time." He chuckled and grinding his hard on against me.

"I'm glad, because as much as I love how you look in this,I'd rather see you without it. And I'm the only one that could see you without clothes you hear me?" He grabbed my chin. I nodded played with his tie. He leaned down again and licked an assumed bruise on my neck.

"This here? This Y/n is my mark. I claimed you now, and you can't belong to anyone else. Okay babe?"

"Yes Jonathan." I undid his tie and coat. He dropped my dress to the floor and saw my matching colored lingerie set.

"It just keeps getting better." He Said with desperation in his voice. He pulled my legs up and I jumped up, wrapping my legs around his torso.
He carried me up to the room,for a night of pure neediness and bliss.

(A/N: Did ya miss me? I hope you did,cuz there will be much more frequent updates! Also thank you all so much for the support,it means soooo much to me!!! I love you all and please comment what I should write next!)

                  -Gothams Dolly💖💋💣