The Morning After

Summary:In Which the reader wakes up after a memorable night with Jonathan.

(⚠️Warnings ⚠️: Brief Cursing, Brief Smut, Jonathan Going into Scarecrow Mode for Split Second)

                 Keys: Y/N-Your Name

Your POV

      I woke up,sore and cold. But a comfortable cold,not like a freezing cold. I moved slightly to the left, turning over as I did so, feeling something warm on my chest and legs. I knew who it was, so I decided to keep my eyes closed, feeling his warmth was the only thing I need this morning. Especially after our sleepless night of sin. I pulled the covers a little bit more up to cover my chest, and turned to my side. I sighed in content. "I guess I can sleep a little bit longer." But as I was drifting of into another sleep, I felt the pair of my lovers arms wrap around me. The warmth of his torso hitting my back and legs.

      His lips kissed the top of my head. "Y/n, Darling..." He whispered in my ear. I smiled but didn't say anything yet. He moved his hands down to my hips and squeezed them. I giggled a little, and he brought his hips into my back, making me feel his semi-hard on. I slightly grinded on him, making him grunt.

     "Did you not have enough last night?" He whispered.

  I turned around and looked up into his beautiful eyes.
" I did. Maybe I just want more?" He chuckled at my horrendous ability to flirt so early in the morning.

He kissed me, slightly biting on my lip as he did so. He layed his forehead against mine, and I reminisced the events that happened last night.

    ~Flashback~
  He bit and sucked at my neck, as he pounded into me at a medium pace. I moaned and scratched at his back, feeling my climax get closer and closer.

  "John! I'm close!" He kissed me.
  "Let it out baby." A couple of strokes, I released around his cock. I moaned it Bliss.
  "Shit Y/n." He grunted. He pulled out of me and came on my stomach. He layed next to me as we panted like dogs.

     "Babe, you did great." He spoke in my ear as he rubbed the back of my  head. I was already being enveloped by sleep in my mind. I snuggled into his chest. "Sweet dreams darling."

  ~End Of Flashback~

     He kissed me, a bit more heated than before. He tapped on my neck when he pulled back.
  "Your not gonna cover those up right?" He meant the hickeys he covered me in. I laughed and shook my head.

"If you really don't want me too I won't."

"Your not afraid you'll get fired?" It was only a job at a restaurant, but it was still a strict boss.

"Mm nope. I don't care, maybe he'll be doing me a favor? Plus he's too scared to fire waitresses since central office would be on his ass."

"Hey if he fires you, he'll have more to be scared of them central office."

"You won't do anything too bad will you John?"

"Nah, just make him regret certain things." I smiled at his determination to keep my job. I sat up and straddled his lap. Revealing my bare chest to him. He grabbed me hips and stared at me lovingly. I leaned down and kissed him, starting to grind down on him. He moans out of surprise and makes me stay in place.

"More it is then." He flipped me over and started hungrily kissing me, starting another round of pure Bliss.

(A/N: Sorry it's short! I'm a bit rusty and I didn't wanna do anything to in depth for my first one shot back. Let me know what y'all think though! Comment, and don't forget to vote! Love y'all!)

                  -Gotham's Dolly💣🔫💋💖