"Your Not Supposed To Be Wearing That!"

Summary: You have a new Outfit you REALLY wanna show Dr.Crane, but it may not be the most acceptable for your job. But is that really a problem if your trying to get his attention? And if you get his attention in the end?

(⚠️Warnings ⚠️: Slight Lemonish, Reader is a Tease, Revealing Clothes lol)

                  Keys:Y/n-Your Name
                            H/t-Hair Type
                            Y/n/n-Your Nick Name

Your POV

       Today was a work day at Arkham asylum. I was working on a case with my co worker (and mentor) Jonathan Crane. Last week, I had won my case with one of the inmates, and thanks to that, and thanks to Jonathan, I got a raise! So, I decided to treat myself with new work clothes, some that are cute though and not just super professional.

 Last week, I had won my case with one of the inmates, and thanks to that, and thanks to Jonathan, I got a raise! So, I decided to treat myself with new work clothes, some that are cute though and not just super professional

          ^Your Outfit^

        So, over the weekend I went to a shop downtown and bought a couple of cute outfits, some may or may not be to get Cranes attention. Before work, I put on one of my new outfits.
It was a simple little black pea-coat-type dress. With a pretty wide cleavage and a bit short. I put on matching black wedges,let my h/t hair down and brushed it out. I added some eyeliner and a bit of lipstick, and I was ready!

    ~Time Skip To Work~

      I arrived at the office a bit early then usually, mainly because I wanted to catch Jonathan before he gets too busy. But also because I needed a little peace and quiet before I got to work. I walked though the doors and immediately got heads to turn. I even got a couple of compliments from my female coworkers and got asked where I shopped. I felt so proud. After a couple of minutes through the hallway, I finally found Crane's office.

      I stood up straight, fixed my dress and knocked at the door. "Come In!" I heard from the other side of the door.
I twisted the knob and closed the door when I entered.

  "Good morning Y/n/n" he said without looking up.

"Good morning John." I walked closer , but he still didn't look up from whatever documents he was reading.

"How was your weekend." He asked semi-interested.

"Oh it was great! I went shopping and bought a couple of new clothes! Just like what I'm wearing right now." I stayed a little too excitedly. "I have to get his attention some how."

"Oh really that's-" he stopped mid sentence as he finally looked up. He stared at me up and down. He took off his glasses and gave me a concerned look.

"That's your new outfit?" He asked.
"Yea! Do you like it?"
"Like it! I- I-" he gulped and got up from his desk aggressively. I knew the effect I was having on him, but since he's my boss he has to act with a bit of authority, not that I don't like it.

"You are not supposed to be wearing that!" He said a bit stern.
"What? Why not?" I asked innocently.
"What do you mean why? Your dress is... Is..." He stumbled on his words as we got closer to me.

"Is...what?"
"He got close and pulled me closer to him."
"Too... revealing." He whispered, although we were the only ones in the room."
"I know that but-"
"If You Knew That Why Would You Wear It!?"
"John you didn't answer my question.."
"What! Y/n what question, where on the topic of this!"
"....Do you like my outfit?" I asked and opened my opening for my cleavage a little more. He bit his lip and pulled back his hair a little.

     "I... Love your outfit Y/n." He said smiling and calming down finally.
I laughed and clapped a bit.

"Yay! Then your going to LOVE the rest of my outfits for the week!"
"You have more?"
"Mhm! And your gonna love them!" I started walking out of his room and opened the door when he slammed it back closed from behind. I gasped and turned around, surprised at his sudden bravery.

   I turned to see his icy blue eyes now almost black, and his plump lips inches from mine.
"Am I allowed to see what else you have on?" He whispered to me.
My cheeks turned red, but I was loving every moment of this.
I pulled his tie toward me and kissed him, as he locked the door behind me.

      He pushed me toward his desk and made me sit on it, he pulled away from me and started unbottoning my dress. "If I give you another raise will you buy more clothes like this?"
"Anything for you boss."

(A/N: Sorry that this one is also short, but like I said, I don't wanna over do anything yet since I just came back, but hey, I hope you liked it either way! Comment what you think and don't forget to vote! Also side note but I'm going to start being more interactive with y'all! Mainly just replying to the comments lol, so if you comment,I'll try and reply! Thanks y'all, Love you all!!)

                   -Gotham's Dolly💣🔫💋💖