#BLM

I feel like it's still important to not forget. Even with all the protests going on (which is a marvelous thing), I feel we are slowly forgetting. I literally had to explain to a few people in my class why people of color matter, and that this isn't a trend. 

That's the reason I'm making this chapter. 

This might seem strange since this feels like it was so long ago, but I just want to stress that people of color matter because they are people. Evil does not have a skin color; it has intentions and execution. And anyone who isn't willing to accept that and fight for the safety of those who are often discriminated against when they have the ability to are the real evil ones. 

And before you mention anything like that ANY of the victims of police brutality were involved in criminal activities, I want you to do me a favor: get off my page.

I don't care if you think that doing anything with drugs deserves death, because as someone who has a father who has been battling addiction for his entire adult life, you don't know the entire story. Sure, there are bad people involved in drugs. There are people willing to sell others off just so they can get more. I'd be fine with then dying, because they hurt others in a way that affects them for life.

The whole reason that George Floyd was restrained was because of someone accusing him of having a fake $20 bill, and the fact he was not given a chance to prove his innocence or show that disgusting pig of a cop that the money was probably real is disgusting and unforgivable. Racism is nothing to be funny about. And sure, I'm a white person. I probably have no idea what I'm talking about, and trust me, I probably sound like a moron. 

And what makes it worse was that he couldn't breathe, that he had that pig's knee stop his heart.

Cops are supposed to protect, serve, and aid citizens who commonly can't protect themselves. Cops are supposed to be those you run to when there's an emergency like a robbery or something of the sort. 

And before you say that they're people too and that they deserve to be protected: Yes, I agree, but they chose to become a cop. You don't choose your skin color, you don't choose your gender identity, you don't choose your sexual orientation, and you sure as hell don't deserve to be killed for those things. 

Personally, I think that pig of an officer should be arrested for first degree homicide. There were so many things he could've done different, and even if it was a moment of passion, I truly believe that pig chose to go that far all because George Floyd was different than that pig in terms of skin color. 

#BlackLivesMatter