When They Cuddle With You

Mina Ashido👽

 "Hey Mina!" You called out from the bedroom. 

"What?" Mina questioned when she came into the room. There she saw an assortment of pillows, blankets, and snacks. "Tada! I thought you deserved it." You informed. Mina's smile was on her face, which made you even more happy.

You two got under the covers and turned on the television, beginning to watch the show. Mina hugged you around your waist while you laid your head on hers. "Thanks for this, Y/n." Mina said. 

"Anytime." You responded before kissing her forehead. 

Two hours passed and Mina was now fast asleep, which left you to be wide awake and panicking internally. About to get up from the bed to clean up, Mina tightened her grip around your waist. "Mina, I need to clean up." You said. 

"Nah, do it in the morning." She responded. 

"That's what we said last time, and we ended up not doing it." You retorted.

"I don't care." She responded. 

💚Tsuyu Asui💚

Tsu groaned in exhaustion as she entered your shared apartment. "Why don't you go lay down?" You questioned. Tsu nodded and plopped on the couch. You followed, sat next to her, and turned on Tsu's favorite show. "You know, you can't see the TV when you are face first into the cushion." 

Tsu chuckled. "I know." She moved over to where you were and laid her head on your lap. You smiled and starting running your fingers through her hair. "Thanks Y/n." Asui said. 

"No problem." You responded. 

You had eventually fallen asleep, leaving Tsu awake alone. She smiled and pecked your lips before starting to clean up the assortment of snacks. But you caught her wrist. "Nope, relax." You said. Tsu did as she was told, which allowed you to cuddle longer. 

💕Ochaco Uraraka💕

Since Ochaco had been having a bad string of luck, you got her favorite blankets and snacks to make her feel better. You were setting up her favorite show on your laptop when Ochaco strolled in with an irritated expression."I swear if Kirishima didn't hold me back." She said as she entered the room.

You smiled and laid down, signalling for Ochaco to follow. "What are you doing?" She questioned. 

"Cuddle! We have nothing better to do." You informed. She smiled and laid next to you. Setting the laptop on both of your laps. 

"Bakugo is an idiot sometimes." Ochaco blurted out. You laughed and kissed her cheek.

"Don't let him hear you say that. I don't want to kill him for hurting you." You said sarcastically. She smiled and started running her fingers through your hair. "

Love you, Y/n." She said. 

"I love me too. But I love you too." You responded. 

🎶Kyouka Jirou🎶

Ever since Jirou's hero work has been piling up, you decided that she needed a break. Putting on her favorite comedy along with some blankets when she was in the kitchen getting a soda. When she went back into the living room, she saw the mountain of coziness that was awaiting her. 

"Y/n, I swear if you make another pillow fort, I want in this time." Kyouka said jokingly. 

"Not yet. Besides, you need relaxation." You responded. Setting her drink down, you grabbed Jirou's arm, which made her fall with her head on your lap.