👑Inko Midoriya Catchup👑

How You Met

You walked through the grocery store grabbing your weekly supply of chocolate and essentials. As you were about to go check out, you noticed a strangely familiar green-haired female. "Is that Inko?" You questioned. You anxiously tapped the woman on the shoulder and she turned around. 

"Are you Inko Midoriya?" You questioned.

"Yes, can I help you?" She responded. 

"It's me, Y/n. We were in the same class for most of highschool and even went to prom together." You informed. Her eyes lit up, and she immediately embraced you. 

"It's so great to see you!" Inko said. You smiled, and you two chatted away all the way to her place.

When She Realized She Loved You

It was when you were saving some civilians. The news was watching you from a helicopter and was tracking your every move, which led to Inko carefully tracking you in fear for your safety. Just as you were about to save a junior girl, you got hit by a blast, while you successfully saved the adolescent girl, you fell unconscious.

Inko's panic skyrocketed as she rushed to the hospital where you now were. She immediately rushed into your room and was crying when she saw you unconscious. Sitting in the chair next to you, she grabbed your hand and waited for you to wake up. This gave her a lot of time to think, which meant she concluded that she had indeed fallen in love with you.

When You Two Confess

You and Inko were sitting at her apartment drinking tea and chatting away when Inko walked into the kitchen for something. "Y/n, can you come here?" Inko called out from the kitchen. Walking into the kitchen, you saw a cake with the words 'Will you go out with me?' in white frosting.

"Well?" Inko questioned nervously.

"I'd love to!" You responded. Inko hugged you and kissed your cheek. You two eventually ate the cake and fell asleep while watching a show. 

When They Shop For Swimsuits With You

You groaned in agony as you walked through the mall looking for a swimsuit. While Inko had offered to help, the pain of looking at nothing but clothes and random stuff made you extremely bored.

"All right, so what colors are we thinking?" Inko questioned as she grabbed your hand. 

"I do not understand. All I wear are sweatpants and oversized hoodies." You responded. Inko smiled and led you into the swimwear store. 

"I'm thinking white or green." Inko said. 

You shrugged your shoulders, and Inko chuckled. "You need to get more sleep." She said. 

"I think I'm good. I sleep plenty." You retorted sarcastically. Inko smiled as she sat down and waited for you to pick out a swimsuit. When you went to go change into it, you immediately fell in love with it, it was simple, cute, and was the colors that Inko suggested. You walked out and saw Inko with a slight blush. "Now I know I should get this one." You told her. You two paid for the swimwear and left. 

Babysitting Your Girlfriend

Ever since Inko got hit by that quirk, her son wasn't so happy, and neither were you. After you giving the villain the good old' nutcracker, you had to babysit your girlfriend with Midoriya. Not that you had an issue with that, you two got along well. It was just Midoriya practically idolizes you. 

Inko walked towards her grown son and hugged him, which made you fangirl internally. Taking a picture, you saved it and Midoriya got up from where he was sitting. "Where are you going?" You questioned.