~7~

It was after school and George texts me.

Gogy

Gogy:
Hey clay, i was wondering if you can
help me like sneak out?, yeah my mum
still isn't letting me out ;-;

You:
Wow your asking a bad
guy you know that's not
good for you Gogy ;).

Gogy:
Yeah yeah whatever can you help me
Or not?

You:
Sure gimme your address.

And just like that I got the address and walked over.

I scanned the outside of the house and saw George looking out of a window.

He just looked down, "where's your mom?." I whispered making sure no one was listing.

"She's downstairs I think, i don't know."

There was a tree Infront of the window.

I looked at the tree and started climbing it.

"What are you doing clay?."

I got at the top of the tree, "helping." I winked

He grinned and moved out of the way to let me in.

"Jeez that was hard." I panted.

"Meh your the one who came early." George grinned.

"What!?."

"Look at your messages dipshit."

I read the last message George sent I didn't look at it before I came, it said "if you come now you'll be an hour early."

He laughed as he saw my face drop.

"I'm not that bad, come let's just talk or something."

"I mean sure."

"So," he started "Darryl and Zak are going on a date arnt they?."

"Yeah, that's why they invited me and Nick, they said they didn't want to disturb you and Natalie or whatever."

"Oh, they said it was a date?."

"I mean no, but from how exited Zak was."

"Ah so you know?."

"Who doesn't?."

George started giggling, I smiled at that.

What is this feeling? It feels like I'm warm, I feel like I'm red, wait am I blushing!? Why am I blushing? Why do I have butterflies? Why am I-

"Clay?," George shook me, I flinched and nodded in response "are you okay?."

"Uh yeah so, you have a PS4 huh, we could play minecraft if you have another controller that is."

"Yeah I think I do, I have to go downstairs to get it tho anyways try not to seem sus."

He walked out and shut the door behind him.

Holy shit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's been an hour and a half of playing games and laughing.George is trying to find clothes to wear on his date with Natalie, I didn't want him to go, but why.

"Clayyyy," George moaned "help me." He gave me a silly pouty face and I walked up and stood above him looking inside his closet.

"You don't have lot in this closet of yours."

"Wardrobe."

"The fuck is a wardrobe?."

"This, what you called a closet, it's a wardrobe."

"Maybe to you brits but I call it what I want to, it's a closet, Georgie."

I booped his nose and gave him a smirk he didn't seem amused.

"Whatever let's just get this over and done with."

"Alright let's see."

I grabbed a black crew neck sweater that had the words 'Nike' and the Nike logo, I grabbed a white button up, a bit like mine but this one had sleeves.

"Put these on, sweater over button up and keep the jeans on."

He looked at me with a baffled look, "this better wor-."

"George?." We heard his mother's voice get louder as she said his name meaning she was walking up the stairs.

"Shit it's my mum."

He looked at me then pushed me in the wardrobe with the little strength he had.

"Someone's kinky."

"Shut up..."

His mother walked in, "George?," his mother questioned "who are you talking to?."

"Oh I was just on the phone to Clay."

"Oh that boy you were talking about yesterday."

"Yes mum him."

I look through the little crack of the wardrobe door and see George looking out his window and his mother looking directly at him.

"Well,he seems nice, I mean you did say you think your-."

"Alright mum," he chuckles nervously "well I'm kind of you know."

"Of course, bye George, love you hubby."

"Yeah haha love you too." She left and George shut the door behind her.

"Is it safe to come out."

"Yeah."

I walked out and he smirked "wow Clay coming out of the 'closet' congrats dude." He clapped and laughed.

"Hahaha very funny now put them on."

"Uh- Clay can you-?."

He looks at the closet.

"Fine I'll go in the closet."

"Wardrobe."

"Alright listen here you little shit." I walked up to him grinning, I couldn't be mad I just wanted to joke around and uh- it looked like I had other intentions.

"Clay calm down." He laughed but I push him on to the bed and laugh.

"Clay!!!." He screamed and was holding back laughs as I tickle him but obviously failed at keeping them in.

We take a moment like this until he dragged my coller it was oblivious he was trying to do that so he could get on top and tickle me, but uh....

He more pulled me down and stopped in the middle.

We just looked at each other with a silence, but it was a comfortable silence.

I looked into his chocolate eyes then glared at his soft lips.

Boy what I'd do to kiss him right now.
Wait what?

He looked into my eyes as I looked into his a light smirk came across my face as I leaned in he looked confused but not enough to do lean in to.

Then...

"Ring...ring...ring"

George and I immediately sat up as we grabbed our own phones to see who was calling us.

"Fuck why now!." He blurted out.

I giggled at the comment and keep searching my pokets for my phone I found it then.

"Shit i forgot about Natalie! Clay we need to go Zak and Darryl are going to kill us and so is Nick!."

"Right."

I climbed down the tree and George followed.

1013 words