valentine's Day- ~1~

Hey! I missed you all so much! Well I'm guessing we're all gay and single (if not single congrats 90% of the people reading this wants to be you including me)

I love you all, enjoy and have a nice Valentine's Day!

Georges pov
It's mine and clays first Valentine's together, I wonder what he's got planned... I mean we did start dating in November so we've only been together for around 4 months.I don't want anything big.

But knowing him, he's bound to give me a surprise, he just loves treating me like I'm the king, but I mean I am his king.

It's not like I haven't got anything planned for him, I got him a pretty nice surprise actually.

We spent the night before together at mine,considering the fact my mum was at Alamy with my dad.What happened that night between me and Clay was...well privet to say the least.

I opened my eyes to see Clay wasn't next to me, I stretched my legs out, sit up and let out a yawn.

I hear soft humming and sizzling coming from downstairs, what time is it?.

I picked up my phone which was on the bedside table next to me, it's 9:30AM.

I moved to the edge of the bed and put my foot on the floor, I hesitantly put my other foot on the floor, "I'm not in to much pain." I thought to myself.

I limped the slightest into the Hallway, I squint and look up, it was Clay.

Clay was shirtless in his baggy grey sweatpants, the rim of his underwear was 100% showing same with his abs, I mean obliviously, he was shirtless!.

My eyes widened at the sight, he was also holding two plates of bacon,eggs and toast.

"Morning baby!." He grinned.

"U-uh I- morning."

"What? Like what you see?."

Oh so where playing this?.

"Yes, yes I do." I say while walking closer, my voice full of lust.

"Alright George, your already limping, don't make me paralyse you." He chuckled.

I scoffed then went back into the bedroom and sat on the bed.

He sat next to me passing me one of the plates.

"Breakfast is served, sir.George."

I shove a peace of bacon in my mouth, "thank you, knight dream."

We both laugh and continue to eat our meal.

"So, what we gonna do today?."

"Are you kidding me?," Clay asked in a serous tone with a hint of humour in it, "we're staying in for the day then going out for dinner tonight."

"Really?,make sure it's not that expensive."

His eyes widened, I look into his eyes and put my fork down, i swallow the last strand of bacon which was in my mouth.

"Clay? I'm serious," still no budge just a grin, "unbook it."

"George please let me take you out," He whimpered "just for tonight."

"You said that on New Years."

"Pleassseeeeee."

"Clayyyy no."

He looked at me with puppy dog eyes then his face lit up, he went near my ear.

"I'll be all yours tonight~, I can do whatever you want me to~."