~28~

GEORGES POV

I woke up from the floor, ate cold pizza for breakfast with Clay then left, not from awkwardness, I was planning to leave straight away anyways.

It's been a week and a few days, proms in 3 days... need to talk to Natalie... I think I'm going to tell her I'm bisexual.

When I got home, I realised I'm still wearing clays stuff and I left my jeans at his, I'll sort it out later on.

I opened the door, "hi Georgie," my mum called from the kitchen "today is a Saturday so you'll be okay to chill, or hangout with your friends."

"Thanks mum."

I walked upstairs and released my phone was on silent.

I turned silent mode off and...

35 messages from Natalie

17 missed calls from Natalie

"Why do I keep fucking up."

I pressed call, she picked up.

"Hi, Nat I'm really sorry about missing all the calls, I guess I was..., busy."

"No no George it's...fine."

Something was holding her back.

"Natalie I think we need to talk."

"I think we do."

"Park?."

"Yeah, I'm on my way."

She hung up after that, not even an 'I love you' she knows somethings up.

I took of the hoodie and joggers and just found blue, cuffed jeans and a black sweater.

I went off to the park, as soon as I got there she was already there.

She stood with her arms crossed, have I done something wrong? Well of corse I did.

"Hi Natalie... so uh..."

"Why am I here?"

"Look I think we need to talk about... it's nothing bad, it's just I don't know if you'll like it..."

She glanced at me her stare softened.

"What's up?."

"I- I- I think I should cut to the chase uhm, for awhile now I've been..."

"You've been gay."

"no not that, well half, I'm bi," my eyes started watering right then and there, "and I don't know if you accept me or whatever and I know you think I'm doing stuff with Clay and-"

She cut me off with a hug, I wrapped my arms around her tightly.

I honestly don't deserve her, she deserves better then me.

"I'll accept you every step of the way George..."

"Thank you so much Nat."

"To be honest I thought you were, fully gay, but what does this leave for us?..."

"I honestly don't mind still being with you unless your uncomfortable with it Nat."

She took a minute to think. "George I trust you,we can stay like this."

She pulled away from the hug to look me in the eyes.

"I do trust you." She repeated.

After awhile of talking about it we thought it would be a good idea to hang out tomorrow, since it would be a Sunday then Clays performance at prom, with Clay, Nick, Darryl, Zak, Alex and Karl, it would be so much fun.

Little did I know...it wouldn't be fun.

494 words

DUN DUN DUNNNNN
hey sorry for the short chapter, the little hang out will be out tonight maybe even another chapter followed by it 👀

But can we talk about how bad we feel for Nat? Well I do atleast, I was hesitant on making George cheat but... YALL WANTED IT

I also wanted to apologise for making George meet clays mom TWICE 🥲

I lost track in what I wrote, the recent time is when he should have met her :)

Anyways I hope yall are enjoying the story so far, see yall tonight