Chapter 59

New Chapter!!

FINALLY uploaded! I am so, so, so, so, so sorry for this delay!! I really am......just had a few busy days and then I couldn’t find the motivation or inspiration to write this as I’ve had a bad few weeks...and well, yeah...not great...but you don’t want to hear that......

I get distracted as well....and tried to help with writers block by writing other stories......I guess it kinda helped......but not greatly........

BUT...I’ve finally got it done!...and hopefully...will have more uploads quicker!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

It’s nearly Christmas!....sooo Merry Christmas!...and this is my gift to you ;).....an extra long chapter! (I think it’s longer than the rest!...hopefully it is :D)

So yeah, so, so, so sorry...for delay! Really I am annoyed at myself for not uploading faster!......but here.....

ENJOY! :D

*****************

CHAPTER 59

“Lex! You ready?!”

“Comming!” I call running out of my room after grabbing something to cover my bare arms and shoulders to keep me warm and hurry towards the stairs where my brothers are waiting...

“Move your arse or we’ll go without ya!” That was Evan shouting up the stairs....

“I’m coming! Keep your wig on!” I shout back running down the stairs getting nearer and I hear a light chuckle in return to what I said...

“AH! Finally!”

I roll my eyes as I appear at the top of the stairs, my brothers gathered at the bottom all waiting....oops...didn’t realise I was the last one....

Shrugging on my cardigan, yes I’m wearing a cardigan, which I didn’t even know I had...but it will do, over a white top with a black heart on the front with a pair of black skinny jeans and some white converses.....why am I the last one? Because I didn’t know what to wear...which is strange because I normally don’t really care and throw on the first thing that I find...but today....it seems different....

“Come on baby girl! We’re getting old here!” Blake calls and I crack a small smile and giggle, hurrying down the stairs...

“I’m here...” I smile up at them, pushing my arm through the sleeve of the cardigan as I reach the last steps...

“Great! Come on let’s go!” Chris pulls open the door, being the first one out...

I chuckle lightly and Blake wraps an arm over my shoulder, turning me towards the door.....

“LEXXIIII!”

I freeze, and a smile coming to my face as I hear the voice of my little brother....

Turning around I see the four year old charging down the hall way towards me...

Smiling I couch down to his level, just in time to catch him in my arms as he runs into them, giggling a little as I swing him around standing back up, lifting him up with me

 “Hey there trouble...” I chuckle, blowing a kiss on his cheek, causing him to giggle again, muzzling his head into my shoulder and holding onto me.....

“Where you gowin?” He mumbles into my shoulder, and I smile sadly, knowing he knows where I’m going and that he wants to come...

“Oh hun you know where I’m going...” I smile lightly turning my head down to his “But don’t worry Tom, I’m taking you tomorrow...” I place a kiss on his forehead and see his eyes lighten up and he lifts his head up from my shoulder...