o n e

Chapter 1 :

Chapter 1 :

It's been a month since you been in this world. You have written a few things down in your secret diary that you remembered from the game. Tonight, there's a party where you will have to attend with your father and that's where it starts your sad story begins.

Your father will fall in love' with a single woman who has two sons and they will soon get married. That's when your father will start forgetting about you and focus on your new brothers. Your stepmother along with your stepbrothers will start neglecting you.

"Lady (Y/N), your breakfast is ready" Mary calls and you get up from your couch and walked out of the room. You headed towards the dining room where your father was there waiting for you. This would be the last time you will be eating with him before they come.

"Good morning, your excellency" you curtsy at your so-called father before taking a seat. You could tell he was caught off guard by the sudden name. 'You don't deserve the title father once that wrench comes into your life' you thought to yourself. "Tonight we will be heading to Lord Kwon's mansion for a party. He will be celebrating his daughter's birthday" Duke Lee said.

"I see...I will make sure to not embarrass you" you replied coldly as you start eating your breakfast. Originally, the villainess does embarrass her father and he would punish her once they come back home because the bitch was watching him. "Is there something wrong, dear?" Duke Lee asked, but you shake your head and continue to eat your breakfast in silence.

~~~

"Oh my! Lady (Y/N), you look beautiful like always" Mary said with a smile on her face. She's the only one who always treated the villainess with kindness. You gave Mary a hug which caused her to flustered. "Thank you so much, Mary. For everything, you have done for me. I promise I'll repay you" you said.

"You're growing up so fast, Lady (Y/N)" she said as she hugs you back. "Now, you should be heading out. Your father is waiting for you" Mary pulls away from the hug. She wished you good luck and you headed out of the mansion.

You saw the carriage outside of the mansion and the butler waiting for you. "Are you ready, Lady (Y/N)?" He asks you as he reaches out for your hand. "Yes, I am" you took his hand.

Once you arrived at Lord Kwon's house, you had to greet everyone which was tiring. Now you're sitting down far away from the crowd. From where you are, you got a perfect view of Duke Lee flirting with the bitch. 

'If everything goes according to plans, once I reach the age of 18, I can finally leave them and live a peaceful life in the forest. After all, the villainess is a witch. Her powers don't come in until she turns 15 which means I only have five years and so-'

Your thoughts were then interrupted by a voice. "Hello there Lady (Y/N), I was wondering where you were," the voice said. You looked up to see the birthday girl, Kwon Bella. "My apologizes, Lady Bella," you said as you get up from your seat. "Now that you're here, we can have some fun," she said with a smile as she grabs your hand.

By her definition of fun, she means teasing the other children. Lady Bella drags you out of the mansion and towards the garden. You saw the other children playing and having fun. Then Lady Bella walks towards them and pushes a boy onto the ground.

"What do you think you're doing? You're at my party so you must do everything I say" Lady Bella said. You could see tears forming from his eyes. "I-I'm sorry..." he said trying to hold your tears. "Stop crying, you-"Lady Bella was about to slap his face until her hand was grabbed.

"I believe this isn't the way the birthday girl should be treating her guest," You said pushing her hand away. Lady Bella was shocked to see you standing up for the boy. "What do you think you're doing!?!" She yells at you, but you rolled your eyes. 'I'm saving my life is what I'm doing' you thought to yourself.

"I'm just speaking the truth, Lady Bella. To be honest, I never was your friend. I dislike your personality and was only using you to soon go against you just like this. Who would want to be friends with a girl who treats her 'friends' as toys?" a smirk form on your face.

"H-How dare you speak badly about-"

"You're not denying it so it must be true," You said as you crossed your arms. Lady Bella raised her hand indicating that she was going to slap you so you closed your eyes waiting for the sting, yet you felt nothing. You opened your eyes to see someone standing in front of you, holding her arm.

"I suggest you walk away before anything worse occurs," they said. Lady Bella had a frightened face and immediately runs away with her minions. You sighed and turned around to see the boy now gone as well.

"Are you alright?" Your heart dropped when the person turns to face you.

The male lead. The Crowned Prince, Prince Jeon Jungkook.

"I'm alright, your Highness. I should be heading back inside" you bowed and immediately walked away but he grabs your wrist. "Aren't you going to thank me for helping you?" He asked you. "My apologies. Thank you for your help but it wasn't needed. I could have dealt it myself " you said before walking away from him.

You walked back inside and placed your hand on your chest. 'How could I forget that this is where the villainess meets the prince. She would fall for him when he stood up to Lady Bella, but instead, you did. I can't have the storyline change too much or else the male lead might fall in love with the villainess and not the heroine'

All of a sudden, Duke Lee came walking towards you with anger along with Lord Kwon and Lady Bella who were crying. "How could you slap Lady Bella!" He yells at you as you looked at her who was secretly happy to see what she caused. Everyone was staring at the four of you. Of course, she would try to set you up after you embarrass her in front of the other children.

"I'm sorry for-"

"She shouldn't be the one apologizing"

"Prince Jungkook!?!" You turned your head to see him walking towards you. "Lady Bella was the one who started this chaos after pushing one of the children. This girl was just standing up to her" Prince Jungkook said.

"My daughter wouldn't lie to-"

"Are you saying that I'm lying?" Prince Jungkook asked, sending Lord Kwon a glare. "N-No, your Highness," he said looking down. "Bella, apologize to Lady (Y/N)"

"No! I will-"

"Apologize now!" Her father yells. She flinched and looks at you. "I'm sorry" she bows at you. You didn't say anything and looked at Duke Lee. "I will be leaving first," you said and walked away from everyone.

You could hear them whispering things about you but you don't care. As long as you get the ending you want then they could say as many things.

Before you got into your carriage, a voice stopped you. "Are you going to leave before you tell me your name?" You turned around to see Prince Jungkook there looking at you with his cold eyes.

"There's no reason why I should tell you my name. We won't ever see each other" you said as you closed the carriage door.

Prince Jungkook stares as your carriage disappears. A small smile appeared on his face.

'this might be fun...'