t h i r t y - o n e

Chapter Thirty- One:

SIX YEARS LATER

Once again you walked into the auditorium to see a bunch of new students sitting down and talking. Your eyes landed on Lady Anne. The one who originally should be the prince's bride. The lights turn off and the spotlight goes towards the person with the mic.

"Welcome to the academy, first years. As you know, I'm Prince Jeon Jungkook of Busan and it's an honor to see you all here. As President of the Student Council, we have tried our best to make this your best year and in return we all ask you to work hard and have fun" Prince Jungkook smiles, making everyone cheer.

Just like before Lady Anne had red cheeks. Her eyes were on the prince and her hands intertwined with one other. She has fallen for the prince at first sight just like in the past. A part of you was bothered by the way she was looking at him yet another half was glad to see that the story is still the same. "If you have anyone questions, you can find me in the student council room," he said before walking out of the stage. The students started talking again and a couple of them walked towards you.

"Lady (Y/N), I heard you have always been number 1 since you entered the academy, how did you do?" One of the boys asked. "Yeah! you even beat the royal family" another one said. "Well, I-" suddenly a pair of arms was around your waist. "She stays up late studying even though I tell her not too" Prince Jungkook replied. "Y-Your Highness" the new students bowed/curtsied. The prince rests his chin on your shoulder and smiles. "(Y/N) is one of a kind which is why I'm so lucky to marry her" he kisses your cheek.

Some students were shocked to hear meanwhile others weren't. The people of Busan only know about the Prince's engagement to you so people from other kingdoms would be surprised to hear the news. "If you guys need any help, the members of the student council are here. Now if you excuse us, we have somewhere to go" Prince Jungkook grabs your hand and drags you out of the auditorium.

Lady Anne stood up with a smile on her face, wanting to talk to the prince yet when she turned around, she saw him walking away with you. Her smile soon faded away. Meanwhile, Prince Jungkook takes you to the council room where it was on the two of you. He pulls you towards him, kissing you passionately.

Prince Jungkook has changed throughout those six years. He's become more protective and possessive towards you. He also started to have an attachment problem. The prince could never leave your side without panicking. Prince Jungkook would always make sure you have guards by your side and when he sees a boy looking at you, he immediately shows them that you belong to him by a kiss.

Yet those six years in the castle felt boring. Always having to stay behind the gate because Prince Jungkook was afraid of something happening to you and training to be the 'perfect' queen. You didn't mind staying in the castle with the prince and his sister. The prince made those boring days fun for you. He did everything he could to see you smile and laugh which caused you to grow feelings for him.