9.

Annapurna was devastated due to Durga Prasad's decision. This was as good as disowning him. Will, she ever be able to even see him again? she thought. She still remembered what happened to Sanskar after he was disowned and that terrified her. Uttara; Ram, and Sujata's daughter felt like history repeating itself. While she loved Aadarsh, he was way older than her to able to connect. That's why he was always on the outskirts of her life. Sanskar was the protective elder brother and Lakshya was her partner in crime, and today she lost both of them.

Everyone was devastated except Sujata, who thought Durga Prasad and Annapurna were getting the fruits of their karma for throwing her son out of the house. After they placated Annapurna and sent her back to her room, she went back to her own room and sat there hugging Sanskar's photo. She was remembering what had happened in their house five years ago. When Ram entered their room, she didn't respond to him and went off to sleep.

There in baadi, Sharmistha was lost in her memories of her time with Shekhar. Today, he stood up for her daughter and showed some spine. Maybe, because Kavya was his blood as well and he somehow felt obligated to defend her while she was no one. This was how Kavya found her. The wind was very strong so she asked Shomi to close the windows. When she went to close the windows, she checked at what Shomi was looking at. She found the old photos of Shomi and Shekhar. To check if Sharmistha still feels something for Shekhar, she started bad-mouthing him. Sharmistha could not tolerate more of her bad-mouthing him and she fiercely defended him. So finally Kavya asked her if she still loved Shekhar but she denied it and dismissed her to her room.

On the other side, in Ragini's room, she was in her bed and crying holding her mother's shawl. She could not believe that her father would actually try to defame Lakshya and to take Kavya's help at that. Her dadi's words were revolving in her mind. Shekhar came there to pacify her but she did not want to talk to anyone at that time. So, she anyhow sent him back. Kavya had started to irritate her. She could not believe she thought her to be her friend while she just kept backstabbing her.

The next morning, Kavya was missing and Shobha and Shomi got a note that said that she will not come. It did not look like Kavya's handwriting. They became very worried. Shomi went out to find if she is nearby while Shobha said home and called all her friends but they had no information about Kavya. Finally, she decided to call Swara to ask if she knew anything as the sisters very close, but then she remembered that she and Sanskar have not taken their phone with them. Her worry was increasing by the minute. There on the street Shomi was also getting worried. She had also called all of Kavya's friends but couldn't find anything. She was repeatedly dialing Kavya's number and walking around. She was not paying attention to anything when she bumped into Shekhar. When Shekhar found out about Kavya he also went on to find her.

Meanwhile, Kavya was with Lakshya and his friends. They had kidnapped her to teach her a lesson for meddling in his life. They were tying her up at an abandoned fort. After tying her up properly, they came outside. Lakshya's friends were staring at him. They were not able to understand why he was doing it.

"Ese kya dekh rahe ho? Use kidnap karke paise mangne ka irada nahi hai." He defended himself.

"Paise nahi chahiye toh usse kidnap kyun kia? Kahi tum usske saath kuch esa wesa toh nahi?"

"Nahi. Mujhe toh bas usse ek sabak sikhana hai. Meri jo aaj ye halat hai sab usske wajase hua hai."

"Aagar usse kuch hogaya toh?"

"Kuch nahi hoga usse. Main har samay uske saath rahunga na." Lakshya reassured his friends so they left him with Kavya. 

 While everyone was busy searching for Kavya, Parvati was busy bad-mouthing Kavya and the Boses. They were speculating if Kavya also eloped as Swara did. She doing the character assassination of the Bose ladies. She blamed everything on the absence of a male in that household. All these lead to another fight between the two matriarchs.