11.

In the Maheshwari house, Durga Prasad explained what had happened to everyone. They were relieved that they got saved before Lakshya got married to her. He was so angry that he again decided to go there and punish them. When Lakshya tried to stop him, he was also punished. Durga Prasad then asked him to accompany him, so that he could see what punishment liars get. Lakshya was shocked to know his father's plan. He kept trying to call Kavya to inform her but she didn't pick up her phone. He was in a bind, he didn't know what to do. He never thought this could happen but could not keep trying to call her in front of his father.

After they reached the badi, the other society people whom he had called also reached there. They went inside and insulted Deendayal and Parvati in front of the whole badi. Even Shobha felt bad for the Gadodias. Durga Prasad then declared that the Gadodias have been ousted from the Marwari samaj and anyone who interacts with them will be ousted as well.

"Humne to tumhara kam aasan bana dia Shekhar Gadodia. Ab aap aaram se uss bangalan se shaadi kar sakte ho. Aapni najayaz aulaad ko aapni beti keh sakte ho tum. Ab puri duniya ko bata sakte ho ki tumhari do betiyan hai. Nahi nahi, do nahi tin sahi kahana humne. Ek aur beti bhi toh hai, woh Kavya ki badi behan. Suna hai uski shaadi ho gayi hai. Chalo thik hin hai. Tumhari unn do najayaz betion ko phir bhi koi pariwar mil jayega par aapni iss beti ka kya karoge. Ab tumhare galation ki saza tumhari ye beti Ragini bhuktegi."Durga prasad said. Listening to all this, Shekhar could not hold back and slapped him. Durga Prasad then ordered his goons to beat him up. They easily overpowered him. Lakshya could not see it anymore so he tried to help him but Durga Prasad held his hand and stopped him. How can this monster be my father, he thought. Not being able to see this anymore he went away. He was dying of guilt, he was after all, responsible for this. Finally, Sharmistha and Kavya went to save him. At that time, the landline of Bose house also started ringing and Sobha went inside to attend it.

"Hello." It was Sanskar on the other side.

"Sanskar beta, han ek minute hold karna." Sobha said and went to close the door and windows so that they don't hear anything but hear some of the noise.

"Dida yeh maar peat ki aawaj. Kuch problem hai kya wahan? Hum aaj hin Kolkata keliye nikal jate hai." Sanskar said.

"Nahi nahi, hume koi problem nahi hai. Woh Marwaran ka ex samdhi gunda gardi par utar aaya hai, to ussi ka awaj hai."

"Dida, pakka na koi problem nahi hai?" Swara asked, not convinced by her answer.

"Arre han. Balki, mane to man bhi bana dia hai badi chod ne ka. Yeh marwaran ke roj roj ke tamashe se main tang aagayi hun. Aur upar se Kavi aur Shomi ko mahan banne ka naya bukhar chadha hai. Mujhe peace of mind chahiye. Toh abhi shift karna hoga." Sobha replied.

"Thik hai dida, main aman ko bolta hun ki woh kuch ghar shortlist karke rakhe. Hum aake finalise kar denge." Sanskar replied.

"Acha ye batao tum log toh unplug kar rahe the."

"Han dida, bas ek phone liya hai for emergency purposes," Sanskar replied.

On hearing Ragini's shouts Shobha abruptly cut the call and went out. The increased their suspicion that something was definitely wrong, Sobha was behaving weirdly. After the call, Swara and Sanskar were looking at each other in tension.

"Maine kaha tha na Sanskar kuch gadbad hai. Mujhe subhe se negative vibes aarahi thi." Swara said agitatedly.

"Swara meri baat suno, main aman ko call karke bolta hun. Woh pata lagayega ki kya hua hai. Agar kuch major hua hai toh hum, tab hin Kolkata chale jainge. Thik hai? Tum chinta mat karo." Sanskar said trying to calm her down. "Kya pata hum exaggerate kar rahe ho aur dida sahi bol rahi ho. hmm? Tum thoda rest karo main usse call karta hun." Sanskar continued and Swara also agreed with him. After he made her comfortable, he went to the balcony in their room to call his PA.