Part:01

Lisa's POV

Hi! My name is Lisa.I am from Thailand. I live alone in Korea (of course South Korea).I work in the 3rd biggest company in Korea . Even doh I only have 4 friends but they are the closest. They take care of me as their little sister.

It is Sunday and I wanna go out today for some fresh air.

{Lisa's outfit} *without the bag*

I went outside and started walking towards the park. After I reached the park I saw many children playing. Aww they look so happy. I sat on a bench and was enjoying the view while listening to some clam music. after some time I wanted to drink some coffee so I went to my fav cafe and ordered my drink and payed for it I was about to leave when I heard someone shout. I turn around to see a customer shouting at the waiter. I felt bad for the waiter so I went towards them.

Me: What happened here?
???: Non of your business mrs.
Me: Why are you..shouthing at him?
???: YOU CAN'T EVEN DO YOUR WORK PROPERLY.
Waiter: I'm sorry sir. It was a mistake.
???:DO YOU THINK YOUR SORRY WILL WORK. YOU SPILLED THE FUCKING COFFEE ON MY SUIT.
Waiter: I a-
Me: So this is the problem. Mr. whatever your name is idc but please don't be rude towards him he is a human he can also make mistakes. And learn to respect people pls.

I was about to leave when someone spoke

???: Do you know how much this suit cost?
Me: No! I don't and I don't even wanna know. (I said without turning back and leaved the cafe)

"What a day" *sigh* (with that i went to my home. And I don't wanna eat lunch today and also i will order a pizza for dinner after that I watched Cartoon with the whole day)

Meanwhile Jungkook's POV

Today bcuz of that unknown girl my whole day was ruined. How can she say that to me.
"What does she thinks of herself huh?! Does she knows who am I?" I said as I laid on my bed.
"But one thing for sure she is different....she didn't try to flirt with me. I like that........W8 WHAT IN THE WORLD AM I THINKING. Aish!!".

*At Night*

Right now it is 11:33pm I better go to sleep I have long day tomorrow.
I was about to sleep when I remembered the face of the girl. She was beautiful.......TF AGAIN!! What happened to me. "Jungkook it is ok, now go to sleep." I said to myself and went to sleep.

           💕TO BE CONTINUED💕