Part:08

Lisa's POV

I was on my way home. I am very tired but I have to make dinner too argh!! The weather seems soft today. I gess it will rain.

I reached home all the lights were turned off so I went to turn the lights on. After turning the lights on I saw someone unexpected sitting on the sofa looking straight at me.

Me: Oh hi. I didn't expect to see you. What were u doing sitting in the dark?
Jungkook: Why? Can't I?
Me: You can. When did you came?
Jungkook: It is been half an hour since I came.
Me: So why were u sitting on the sofa?
Jungkook: I was waiting for you.
Me: Oh! Why?

He didn't say anything he stood up and started coming closer to me and I was going backwards.

Me: What are you trying to do?

He still didn't answer me and was coming closer. Suddenly my back hit the wall. "shit!" I cursed in my mind. I tried to run away from the side but he caught my arm and pinned me to the wall and locked me between his arms.

Me: Ya- YAH WHAT THE HE-
Jungkook: Shh~ don't shout. And don't you think you need a punishment for calling me Jerkook? *seductively*

He wisper in my ear. I just stayed silent. I mean with hell am I suppose to answer?

Me: Let go! *annoyed*
Jungkook: Uhm not until you answer my question babygirl.

Babygirl? Wtf. This Jerk is really annoying me right now. I slowly put my hand on his cheek and looked at him and smiled.

Me: You know what.....
Jungkook: What?

He furrowed his brows in confusion and that is when I twisted his ear and kicked his balls.

Me: Fuck.off.

With that I left him there. I can hear him growling with pain but I don't care. If he didn't mess with me this might not happen to him. I am a nice person until you mess with me.

I went to take a shower and went to cook dinner.

{Lisa's pajama}

I was cooking when I heard a loud thunder. Oh and it started raining. Whatever I continued cooking.

I was done cooking and called Jungkook for dinner.

Me: Jungkook food is ready!
Jungkook: Co- coming.

While eating we heard another thunder. I saw Jungkook flinch and started breathing heavily. I was a little worried so I asked him.

Me: Is everything ok?
Jungkook: Huh ya-yeah everything is fine.
Me: Are you sure?
Jungkook: I told you I am fine.
Me: Okay than.

After dinner Jungkook went to our room and I was doing the dishes when I heard a loud thunder. After I was done I was going towards our room. When I entered I saw Jungkook sitting on the bed still breathing heavily. Ok now I am seriously worried. I ran to him and kneel down infront of him and made him look at me. Omg his eyes were teary.

Me: What happened?

He stayed silent.

Me: Jungkook *warning tone*

Than suddenly we heard another loud thunder. And Jungkook hugged me tightly.

Jungkook: Ple- please don't g-go.
Me: I am not going anywhere. (I hugged him back and patted his back to comfort him)
Jungkook: Lisa I have as- astraphobia. 
 Me: I see. It is ok I am here don't worry.
Jungkook: Sleep with me.
Me: Wha- what?
Jungkook: Sleep with me please.
Me: I- okay. But I have to finish my night routine.

He just nods. I went to the WC to brush my teeth and gess what he was following me. I don't mind  I let him be.

After I was done I went towards the bed and lied down. Jungkook came and hugged me and hid his face in crook of my neck. Whenever there was a loud thunder he used to hug me tighter. After half hour we both fall asleep.

At The Morning

I woke up and saw the handsome yet cute jerk hugging me. Aww he looks cute while sleeping but when he is awake he is a total jerk. I tried to remove his hand from my waist but he gripped it tightly.

Me: What the-
Jungkook: Let me sleep more~. *he whined like a baby*
Me: Okay sleep but let me go.
Jungkook: No! 5 more min please.
Me: No! Let go!

I tried moving his hand several times but no use. He hand didn't move an inch. Is he made out of rock?

Jungkook: I said 5 more mins.
Me: Argh! Fine.

He giggled happily like a baby and made his grip a little more tight around me.

After 5 min

I was using my phone I saw it was already 5 min. I saw he was a sleep again so I slowly removed his hand and got off the bed and went to take a shower.

After talking a shower I went to make Breakfast.

While I was cooking I heard footsteps. I gess Mr. Jeon Jungkook woke up.

Jungkook: Good morning. (he said in his morning voice)
Me: Omg did I heard it right? Did Jeon Jungkook said Good morning to me? (I said sarcastically still cooking and without looking at him)
Jungkook: I did. Aren't you gonna say it back?
Me: Good Morning. Did you sleep well?
Jungkook: Hmm. By the way Thank you!
Me: Why?
Jungkook: For comforting me last night.
Me: Oh! Your welcome.
Me: Breakfast is ready.

While eating I could feel Jungkook staring at me.

Me: What?
Jungkook: No- nothing.

He started eating again. After eating I did the dishes while he went to change. When he came back. And we left the house.

Jungkook's POV

Me: Let me drive you to your office.
Lisa: No thx. I can drive.
Me: Are you sure?
Lisa: Yeah.
Me: Okay than.
Lisa: Bye.

I wanted to play with her a little. So, I stopped her.

Me: Wait!
Lisa: What?
Me: Don't you think you forgot something?
Lisa: Huh? Did I?
Me: Yeah.

She started checking if she forgot something. She stopped and looked at me confused and with a little pout on her face. Aww so cute. Gosh I wanna squish her cheeks.

Lisa: What did I forget.
Me: My goodbye kiss. Now come here give me my goodbye kiss.

I said bend down in her level. Her expression changed into disgusted but soon turned into a sweet smile. W8 a sweet smile?

Me: Do you want me to kick your balls again?

I widened my eyes. That fucking hurts. My soul left my body last night bcuz of that.

Me: N- no you can go.
Lisa: Good boy. Bye
Me: Bye.

And we went to our own car and drove away. This girl is dangerous. But I like it. A smirk creeped on my face.

(A/N: Btw Lisa's outfit)

   💕TO BE CONTINUED💕