Part:15

Lisa's POV

I woke up and felt an arm wrapped around my waist. I opened my eyes and saw a cute bunny. My heart melted. Cuteness is always my weakness. When I removed his arm, got off bed, did my morning routine and went to cook breakfast.

 When I removed his arm, got off bed, did my morning routine and went to cook breakfast

{Lisa's outfit}

While I was cooking someone back hugged me and put his chin on my shoulder. I flitched but clam down as I know who it was. I tried removing his had as I still didn't forget what he did that day. "W8 why does his body temperature feels so high?" I quickly turn around and faced him. I put my hand on his forehead.

Me: GOSH!! U have a high fever!! Go to room and take some rest I will bring ur breakfast there.
Jungkook: Sorry.
Me: Huh?
Jungkook: Sorry for what I did that day. Pls forgive me and go back home with me.
Me: Lets not talk about it.
Jungkook: Pl-
Me: Oh! Look the food is ready. Lets start eating.

I tried to get out of his grip but he didn't move at all.

Me: Let go.
Jungkook: No.
Me: Jungkook.

I raised my voiced a lilttle. The next thing he did made me shook. He crashed his lips on mine and started kissing me roughly. He grabbed my waist and made me sit on the kitchen counter. I was still shock until the reality hit me. I started to push him with all my strength but he was too strong.

Me: Jungkook..mmh.....stop.

I told him to stop but he didn't. He bite my lower lip, I gasped as he entered his tongue inside my mouth. His tongue roam every inch inside my mouth. I didn't kiss him back. Finally after few mins he finally pulled out. We were catching our breath.

Me: WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!! I HATE U!!

I ran out of the kitchen and went to my room and locked the door. I heard someone banging on the door.

Jungkook: Lisa open the door!!
Me: DO U REALLY THINK I WILL FORGIVE U AFTER WHAT U DID?!!

I didn't hear anything after that.

2 Hours Later

I got out of the room. As I looked at my left side I saw Jungkook laying on the floor. I panicked as I kneeled down shaking him.

Me: Jungkook?!...Jungkook?! Wake up!!.....Aish!!

I gess he fainted. I carried him to my room and made him lay down on the bed. I touched his forehead. His is burning as hell. I can fry an egg here. I quickly bought a bowl of water and a piece of cloth. I soked the cloth by dipping into the water and squeezed it. I put the cloth on his forehead and later called the doctor.

After few min I saw his hand move I went closer to him and carried his hair. He opened his eyes and smiled a little.

Me: I called the doctor. He will arrive in no time.
Jungkook: U r worried?
Me: Ofc I m!!
Jungkook: Really?
Me: I- I mean if u die ur parents will bla- blame me so...

Arrange Marriage To A BillionaireOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara