Arc 4: Chapter 86

The servants looked at Judas and Hera with nervousness. The silence was unbearing, a knife could easily cut through. Even the sounds of breathing could be heard which made everyone hold in their breaths as they watched everything unfold in front of them.

Judas was the one who broke the terribly eerie silence on them. He didn't bother touching the cup of tea the maid had prepared for him and Hera.

"It has been quite some time since I was able to come here." Judas said, his eyes falling on Hera's elegant figure who kept drinking her tea without a care.

She didn't reply back to him and continued drinking her tea. Judas paid no mind to her unusual silence and continued,

"Where is Lady Elenor's butler that you took away?" he asked, jumping straight it without hesitation.

Hera stopped her movements and placed her tea cup down. She finally looked at Judas properly, her gaze ice cold but so was his.

"What about him? Lady Elenor was kind enough to give him to me. Actually no, her own butler gave himself to me." she smiled, twirling a piece of hair around her finger.

She looked like a piece of art that any painter would want to paint, capturing this lazy yet elegant and refined look.

Judas shook his head at his baby sister. "Hera this needs to stop. How many more do you want until you're satisfied?"

Hera smiled sweetly, "As many as I want, brother."

Judas could feel his head throbbing at her words. He took in a deep breath, "Release him, Hera."

"Why should I? He's my property. Why are you interfering in my business now?" Hera snapped, clearly annoyed by him.

"Hera. Release him. That's an order."

"From who? His majesty? You? Hah! What a joke." she scoffed.

"You never bothered with my things, brother." she glared.

Hera clapped her hands before calling out a name, "Jonian."

"Yes your highness?" Jonian, who had been standing by the wall, walked towards her and bowed.

Her eyes were cold and held no remorse, "Take him away."

"As you command, your highness." Jonian snapped his fingers and guards barged into the waiting room they were in.

They grabbed Judas by the arms and forcefully dragged him out of the room.

"Let go of me!" he shouted, trying to break hold.

As he was about to remove himself from their hold, even more guards came in and held him down. Hera stared with an aloof look before a smirk made its way on her lips.

"Listen well big brother," she lifted his chin up with one finger, "It doesn't matter if it's his majesty or your orders. None of you have the rights to stop me and never had. So just give up. That butler is forever mine now and I will not let him go until he realises that."

"Hera you!-"

Hera waved her hand as she walked out of the room with Jonian walking behind her, "Kick him out."

Judas could only look at Hera walk away before he was taken away by her guards, ultimately getting kicked out of her place.

"Please do forgive us, your highness but her highness' orders is our command." one of the guards said before walking away.

Judas sighed, running his fingers through his silver hair, messing it up even more.

"Guess I'll do it the hard way then."