Ch 42: Double big Days

Elle's POV

Elle's POV

3 months later

Today is my cutie Enzo's birthday. We celebrated it with great fanfare. Luca as the father gave a mini Ferrari toy car, with gold finish for my cutie Enzo. Not only that, he also booked a luxurious ballroom for his birthday. This kid is too spoiled, in every corner of this ballroom there must be a picture of Enzo, I became very worried.

I'm not feeling well today, it's been three weeks I'm like this, tomorrow I will go to the doctor to check it. By the way, today Enzo will come together with Luca with a fuckin' Roll Royce Sweptail.

They came in twin tuxedos, and twin sunglasses. Like father like son. I rolled my eyes as they entered and Luca gave me a kissing expression, disgusting ..

I'm holding Leo next to me, and he looks normal. Enzo approached us by running excitedly, "Hi mama, Hi Leo !! Thank you for the party mama! I love it" shouted Enzo because the crowd, "Hi Zozo, happy birthday brother!" Leo said cheerfully to Enzo, "Thank you, brother!" Enzo replied with a thumbs up

"Come enjoy the party, you should thank Papa okay?" I said while kissing Enzo's cheek, he ran back to Luca and headed for the place where the cake was.

We follow them

Matteo's POV

I was enjoying Enzo's birthday party from behind, Leo looked gloomy. I walked over to him and lowered myself so that I faced Leo. "What's up kiddo? You look gloomy?" I said to Leo, "I want to have a father and mother like Enzo, daddy" he said to me pouting, "So I'm not your father and mama not your mother?" I said to him, raising an eyebrow, "No, you are not my biological parents" he said very sadly, I was very shocked.

"Who said that?" I asked him, it really shocked me. "A stranger told me earlier" he replied sadly, I hugged him and carried him, he was sobbing on my shoulder.

"shh shh shh, don't cry, don't ever believe what other people say okay? Many of them deliberately make us fall because they envy us" I said to Leo as I hugged him. "Is it true?" he replied and his eyes immediately cheerful, "sure, now who's daddy's brave boy?" I said encouragingly, "I AM !!" he replied excitedly, "Never talk to strangers okay?" i told him, "yes daddy" he replied with a thumbs up, that's my boy

Elle then came to us, "Leo, let's blow the candles honey" said Elle as she took Leo from me and carried him, "Thank you Matteo, please enjoy the party, you're too serious today" said Elle with frown while brushing my black coat with one of her hands.

I took Elle's hand and kissed her hand. "I have to go honey, sorry I can't take long, I have an important business, okay? But I'll watch the cake cutting first" I said with a smile, she smiled then turned around and left.

 "I have to go honey, sorry I can't take long, I have an important business, okay? But I'll watch the cake cutting first" I said with a smile, she smiled then turned around and left