Bonus Epilogue 1

Elle is now with her youngest daughter on a little picnic in their garden, Rosa

Elle is now with her youngest daughter on a little picnic in their garden, Rosa. Her other children and her husband were at their respective activities. The boys are at their school, and Kylie is taking ballet lessons.

Kalissa was named by them after Elle's and Matteo's mothers. Rosalia Kalissa Venitia  Fernandez, a name full of meaning and beauty. Meaningful because they are named after the beautiful women who were precious in Matteo and Elle's life, Rosalia and Kalissa are both names of their mothers. Beautiful because their daughter was truly beautiful and was born in the beautiful city of Italy, Venitia, what a very noble gem, gold.

Elle smiled sweetly at her little daughter throughout this little picnic. She admired her cute little daughter, wearing her tiny white summer onesie, with a tiny white cotton cap on her head. Everything looks suitable and cute for her tiny body.

Thinking back to how spoiled the kids were by Matteo, each day their boys were driven to school by eight bodyguards, and two rolls royce cars

Thinking back to how spoiled the kids were by Matteo, each day their boys were driven to school by eight bodyguards, and two rolls royce cars. It can be calculated that each of them gets two personal bodyguards not including their assistants.

For their daughter, Kylie. Matteo used five bodyguards to drive Kylie to her ballet venue today, in a fuckin 'Rolls Royce car too. Today the teacher can't teach at home because Kylie will be participating in a ballet competition so she has to use a real stage. For Kylie, Matteo does not allow her to attend public or private schools. She school from home, because she is a girl, and Matteo wants his innocent daughter not to be contaminated by the outside world.

"Hey Rosa baby, are you hungry already?" said Elle to her tiny 11 month old baby softly as she stroked her tiny belly. Rosa looked at her mother with awe and love, then her little red lips smiled, and she clapped her little hands.

"Are you hungry? Yes? Aww my little princess is hungry, let's go back inside and eat" said Elle softly to her little baby and carried Rosa and walked into the house, all the way to the house, Rosa played with Elle's hair and gave Elle a cheerful and adoring look. Elle understood what her smart little baby meant.

"Mama" said Rosa while showing Elle's hair again with her tiny hands, "Yes dear, our hair is similar isn't it? That's because you are Mama's twin" said Elle while kissing her daughter's chubby cheek, and Rosa who understood her mother's words became very happy, she gave her sweetest smile at her mother, then she buried her head in her mother's neck, still smiling.