Round 2 Results

Well I am pretty fast again huh? (If only I could get gf in this timespan my simping skills ain't max lvl yet XD) Anyways I will be giving chapter avg only unless you ask for it separately.

So lets get into the losers of this round!

The 3rd loser is TakiZyn with "Saving Grandpa!" Chappie avg: 5

I was feeling sick so my grandma came to visit me. I was lying on the couch and saw my grandma reaching for a garbage bag. I wanted to tell her not to clean my room but fell asleep instead.

When I woke up and went over to my room I noticed everything was clean but I was missing a book I was reading. so I ask:

Me: Grandma where is my book that was lying on the bad.

Where she responded with:

"Ah my sweet grandchild, what do you do with trash?"

Me: Throw it away?

"Yes, here 20 dollars go buy something bettter"

Me: YAY THX GRANDMA!!

I went to the bookstore and bought 3 discounted smut books. It was worth it, since they were all better anyway XD XD XD XD

JK JK JK JK JK JK JK JK JK JK.

Real reason: It was lacking in humour the 2 last chappies. It was more of the explination and moving the plot forward I know chap 4 would get better but eh. I reconmend fusing chap 2 and 3 so that you can give yourself another chance when coming further into future awards. It is a very nice book tho. I will make sure to finish it properly XD.

Now the 4th loser is _Nafia with "Life Of The Dead"

So I didn't make my math homework and I just tought to feed to my dog. Guess what he didn't want it T-T. She looked at me as if that peace of paper was too valuable, so I picked up a 3rd rate book called "Life of The Dead" Instead. My dog instantly yoinked the book out of my hand and shred it into pieces within matter of seconds.

So I decided to go to school with the shredded book. As I entered class and went up to my teacher as she began with asking the obvious question.

"So Benji have you made your homework?"

Me: I did but... puts book on table my dog ate it up.

"But Benji isn't that a.... book?

Me: Yeah apparently the homework sheeth was too valuable, as my dog is only into shredding things of garbage quality. XD XD XD XD XD

JK JK JK JK JK JK JK JK

Real reason: Very simple this book is not really comedy XD. Its pretty feels at times you can say almost dark at times at least chap 2 and 3. I recommend entering under supernatural XD. I do like the book though. So the quality isn't bad at all XD.

At last our 5th loser AziaElga with "The Lighting Mage" chappie avg: 6

So me and my friends were doing a campfire in the backyard. But we ran out of wood and the fire was about to go out so one of my friends asked me:

"Yo BENJI WE NEED SOMETHING QUICK BEFORE IT GOES OUT!"

Me: ON IT!

I ran into the house up too my room. I had no old papers, magazine only a book called the "The Lighting Mage" I picked it up and ran outside.

Me: I GOT SOMETHING!!

"QUICK THROW IT IN THE FIRE! NO WAIT ISN' THAT A BO..."

I already threw it into the fire.

"DUDE YOU JUST TREW A BOOK IN THERE!!"

Me: Don't worry about it. It was bad anyway.

The fire still went out RIP XD XD XD XD XD

JK JK JK JK JK JK

Real reason: It is a book madw for Fantasy lmao It has its moment but you it ain't enough sorry XD. Btw you were the one who clutched last round XD. Oh and JUST JOIN FANTASY GENRE AWARDS YOU WILL DESTROY THE COMPETITION YOU HAVE ALREADY WON BEFORE SO KEEP DOING THAT!!!

Okay the ones who were not mentioned passed I will not mention the names, but this time I will give the exact avg. It is random order you have a 1/5 chance to guess right.

Tryhard 1: avg 7.3

Tryhard 2: avg 6.1 (hella clutch XD)

Tryhard 3: avg 7.7

Tryhard 4: avg 7.5

Tryhard 5: avg 8.5

Now the final round will the coming up where I will be reading the remaing 5 tryhards there books untill chap 6 and give a detailed final review.

ALSO WINNER OF  TAGFEST WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON FINAL ROUND AS WELL SO TAG AWAY!

Now smexy god Benji out! I need to do some daily simping and no, not for you lurker.

XD XD XD XD

See ya at the final round!