Chapter Two- Your Father Is Who?!?!

Keys-

(Y/N)- Your Name

----------------------------------------------------

Now, you basically have countries living in your house. You are lucky your parents aren't home. The other 3 countries aren't awake, its been 10 minutes. It seems that only Ame is fond of you. Canada is okay with you. Russia and Germany are a different story. You are in your room, continuing working on your homework. Your brain was on its last brain cell. You then heard a loud thump in the living room. You got up from your chair and opened tour bedroom door. You walked to the living room to find that Ame was getting up from the floor.

"Ame, are you okay?" You asked.

"I am fine. Its just that Russian b**** is getting on my nerves. He pushed me." Ame answered.

"No bad words, Ame. Let me help you up." You said.

"You expect the capitalist pig to stop with bad words? You are dumb enough to think that." Russia said.

You just looked at Russia. You both are still having a bad relationship.

"Russland, she is letting us stay here. You shouldn't be like that to her." Germany said. The germ is on your side.

"Fine" Russia said.

"Hey guys, China is up!" You looked to your side. You saw Canada walking with China to you guys. "I explained everything to him already, so no worries!" The sweet maple boi said.

"你好,我是中国。"(Hello, I am China.) China said. You understood Chinese. You do go to a Chinese school after all.

"你好,我是 (Y/N)!" (Hello, I am (Y/N)!) You said in Chinese to China. "You can speak Chinese?" Ame asked. "当然可以!" (Of course I can!) You said. "Well, I will respect her for being smarter than Ame." Russia said. "I am not that dumb!" America shouted at Russia. You looked at the clock while Canada tried to calm down Rus and Ame. It was 6pm. Usually you make dinner at this time. "Guys, I am going to make dinner right now!" You said. Thats what made Rus and Ame stop fighting. "I am starving!" Ame said. "I guess I can eat..." Germany said. "Can I have some rice?" China asked. "Of course!" You said. "I'm not hungry" Russia said. You looked at him. "You must eat no matter what, or I will beat you to DEATH!" You said in front of Russia. "You are brave to say that, (Y/N)..." Canada said. "Fine, shortie" Russia said. The nickname he gave you made you kind of mad. You were the tallest in your class. It wasn't your fault he was taller than you.

Russia then went to sit on the couch. "Wow, (Y/N). Russia didn't beat you! Well done!" Ame said. "He totally is acting weird today" China said. "Ja, he is not like this" Germany said. "It is most likely because of (Y/N)!" Canada said. You just left to the kitchen so you did not hear the rest of it. You had to start working on dinner, it was getting late.

You boiled some rice. You didn't really know what to make, so you went to fry some eggs and vegetables. You got some plates. Thats when you felt someone behind you. You turned around. You saw Canada. "Oh, Canada it was just you. You scared me!" You said. "Oh sorry (Y/N). By the way, can I help you?" Canada asked. "Of course you can!" You answered. Canada then proceeded to help you fry the vegetables while you put the rice onto the plates. The 3 who are still asleep will most likely won't eat this dinner because they are not yet up.

You put the plates onto the dining table. Not long after, Canada came out of the kitchen with the fried vegetables and eggs. He placed them onto the table. Soon after, the rest came to the table. "Smells good!" Ame said. "Thanks (Y/N) and Canada!" China said. "Danke for the food" Germany said. "Thanks, you didn't have to" Russia said. "Rus, what happened to you? Where did the cold and bold Rus go?" China asked. "I am the same Russia, isn't it obvious?" Russia said. "He's got a point"  Canada said. "Nada, how could you betray me?" Ame said. "Here we go again..." Germany said. "Guys, can we just eat already?" You said. They all looked at you and said "Sorry (Y/N)." You sat down onto your chair. They all then sat down onto their chairs.

[After Eating Dinner]
You all were full. Even with very less types of food, there were a lot. Ame ate most of the food. He was now a "fat pig", based on Russia. You all started calling Ame "fat pig". America would always look at you and mouth 'how could you betray me like that'. He was very cute to be honest.

China went to bed first because he said he was tired. Not long after China went to bed, Canada went to his room. Now only You, Ame, Rus and Germany were in the living room. You all were having a chat about how the countries got here. Ame and Rus were having a debate whether or not a portal like from the movies brought them here. You and Germany were watching them both debate. Something then came to you. "Hey Germany, do you think anyone saw you all disappear?" Germany looked at you and said "Vell, we were all walking together, but with also my vater and Russia's vater..." "Who is your father?" You asked, "And who is Russia's father? They must be very worried...." Germany blinked at you, "Vell...Let's not talk about our vaters, how about your family? I am sorry if anything happened to your family..." "Nothing happened between me and my family, my parents are normally at work. They sometimes don't come home for a few days...And, why won't you tell me about you or Russia's father...?" You asked. "I don't like talking about my father...." Germany said. "Well, since you all are countries, just tell me his name, and I might know!" You said. "Vell........He's not the nicest person......." He started, "He's.....uhmm............................T-Third Re-Reich....." You looked at him and said with a calm face,"Your father is who?" "T-Third Reich, AKA, N-Nazi" Germany stuttered. "Ohh....It is kind of correct if you add history into it" You said, still calm. "Y-You're not s-scared...? Normally p-people will be scared..." Germany asked, still stuttering. "Of course, it's because he is not here, and, there is nothing to be scared of, you have to be brave!" You said. "O-Oh...So you don't hate m-me...?" Germany asked. "Of course!" You said smiling. He just gave you a small smile. "What are you guys talking about?" Russia asked from behind the couch. "HOLY SHIT, RUSSIA YOU SCARED ME" You shouted then 'lightly' punched Russia  in the stomach. "(Y-(Y/N)- You punched Russland-" Germany said. "Ah- Sorry Rus-" You were cut off with Russia pulling you to his chest. Your face heated up. "Its fine, I just need a hug" Russia said. "Oh...Okay" You said. "Russland, where's Ame?" Germany asked the Russian. "Oh, I punched him, so he fell onto the floor" Russia said. "What da fok- Russia!" You screamed into his warm chest. "Our debate was going nowhere" Russia said. "I will just go help bring Ame to his room....." Germany said and dragged Ame away. "GERMANY, DON'T LEAVE ME WITH RUSSIA!!!" You shouted. Russia then covered your mouth with his hand and put you onto your bed in your room, or should it be, carried you, bridal style, hue hue hue~

----------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading this part! Is it better if I add the accents? :^

And...............

The Russian is flirting with ya, I guess??? ;-;

Words-1274 u-u

-Cheez Out-