Chapter Eighteen- Rage Mode

A/N

Another chapter! Yay.

I just found out someone from Algeria read my book-

Also, thanks for 3k+ reads on this cringy book.

----------------------------------------------------

Keys-

Y/N- Your Name

----------------------------------------------------

Your pov

"FINLAND DID YOU HAVE TO?!" Ame screams into Finland's face. You and the others were just watching them both argue. "IT'S NOT MY FAULT THAT B*TCH OF A GUARD CAME OUT OF NOWHERE AND ATTACKED CANADA WITH A KNIFE!" Finland screams back at Ame. "YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN BROUGHT HERE!" Ame screams.

----------------------------------------------------

(Flashback)

You and the other countries were running from three guards, they had guns. The three guards kept missing their shots, but it was on purpose, to get you all running in all directions. "GET OFF ME!" You hear Canada scream. A guard came from behind the walls and attacked him. "NADA!" Tica shouts. China makes a few fireballs and start shooting the guards, but it just hit one of them, and they had very good armor. "Y/N, I need to bring you somewhere safe!" Russia said while picking you up and dashing off. He then put you in the corner of the room. "Stay here." Russia said before going back to join the others.

{RAGE MODE ACTIVATED.....}

All of a sudden, there was a dark aura. You saw Poland's wings turn darker. Then, two black shadow hands came out of his back and he attacked one of the guards. You couldn't even recognize Poland anymore, his face all turn black and he had blood dripping out of his eyes.

 You couldn't even recognize Poland anymore, his face all turn black and he had blood dripping out of his eyes

(AHA! I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO DRAW!)

Poland suddenly attacks one of the guards and kills them. Poland then turns and faces you. He suddenly charges over to you. Finland points his gun at the unrecognizable Polish male and shoots.

"BAMM"

The Polish male dodges and the bullet shoots Canada in the leg. "OW!" Nada exclaims. Tica runs over to the Canadian male's side while the rest are fighting the other guards as a few more come in.Poland then fainted and fell to the ground. You were just watching them fight. You felt useless. But then, you thought of something as you saw the dead guard that Poland had killed had a grenade. You rush over to the dead body and pick up the grenade. You look over at Ame and he nods, understanding your choice. "Code red!" Ame screams. Before all this happened, you and the countries made some codes, most of them were useless. Russia picks up Canada and Germany picks up Poland and they run to the sides, making some turns to confuse the guards.

Once everyone was aside, you threw the grenade and took cover.

"BOOM" The grenade explodes. You get out of your hiding spot. You look around you. The countries are also getting out of their hiding spot. Ame proceeds to walk over to Finland, and he starts screaming.

(Flashback Ends)

----------------------------------------------------

The two are still arguing. "That's it. I am going to burn their a$$es." Said the Chinese male. "China, how about instead of joining the fight, we can go look for the others?" You suggest. "Let's do that." Germany says. "Okay." China says. "Russia, Tica, you both stay here and watch over Nada, Poland, Finland and Ame. If you need any help, look for us!" Germany tells the Russian. Russia nods. "Let's go!" You say.

You, China and Germany started to walk away from Russia and the others. After walking for a bit, you three came across a huge wooden door. China took a look at you and a look at Germany. You nodded along with Germany. China then walked towards the wooden door and carefully opened it. "It's quiet....too quiet.." You whisper. "Yeah..." Germany whispers back. China steps into the room. "There are a lot of cells in here...but no one is in the cells.." China says.

You step into the room after Germany. An eerie feeling fills up the room. "Germany, try and look for any noises." China tells the German. "How?" The German questions. "Look at that mark on your hand, it might work, it did for me." China says. Germany nods and look at the mark. "Germs, hear anything?" You whisper to Germany. "Yea. It comes from there." Germany says while pointing at a direction, "Most likely behind that wall." You follow behind the German while he was walking towards where he pointed. When he made a turn, someone said "Germany! You are here!" That voice is most likely Italy's. "Hello German." Said Soviet, his thick Russian accent was easy to recognize, too easy....

"Italy! Soviet!" You exclaim. "Y/N!" Italy says, "How ya two been?" "Ahem, three." China corrects the Italian. "Oh, China." Italy says, "CHINA MA CHE CAZZO!" (What the f*ck) China puts the fireball on the cell bars and the bars start melting. Soviet grabs Italy by his collar and drags him out while Italy chokes. "Soviet, what for?!" Italy exclaims. "I am finally free from this Italian, he's too talkative." Soviet says while dusting his hands. "Yep, that's 100% organic Italy." Germany says. "Italy, Italy.." You say. "What?" Italy says.

"Let's now look for JE, Bela, Ukie and Kaz!" You exclaim. "Bela, Ukie and Kaz? My children? When did they get here?" Soviet asks. You explain everything. "Now that's a bank load of motherf*cking cash." China says. "So you didn't tell us at all even after coming here..." Germany says. "Calm down, Germania." Italy tells the German. Germany sighs. "Lets just go look for them." China says. You all start walking off to look for the rest who are still missing.

----------------------------------------------------

Sorry for another short chapter! I have lost my motivation but I am still trying to update!

Words-971

-Cheez Out-