Honey Seekers

(Y/n) POV

(Y/n): *relaxing deep breath* Ah, what beautiful morning on the savannah.

Martin: *grunts as he moves his heavy backpack* Took the words- whoa! Took the words right out of my mouth.

Chris: Alright guys, today is the day we find which is roughest, toughest animal in Africa.

Martin: That's easy. I already know, the lion!

(Y/n): No way. If you ask me, it's the hippo.

*stomach growls*

Chris: Whoa, did you hear that?! Was that a lion?

(Y/n): Nah, that was my stomach. I'm hungry. *checks pan of food* Awesome! Guys, breakfast is ready. My dad's family famous biscuits and gravy. Dig in!

Martin: Don't mind if I do. *takes a bite* Mmhmm! That is seriously good how do you do it, tell me.

(Y/n): *takes a bite* I could, *swallows* *menacing* but then I'd have to imprison you for the rest of your life.

Martin: *scared expression*

(Y/n): *laughs* You should see your face!

     Chris laughs along until Aviva comes online over our creature pods.

Aviva: *over comms* I think you guys are going to find the leopard to be the toughest by the way. But that will have to wait because Koki just intercepted a transmission from Gourmand.

(Y/n): The illegal endangered species chef?

Koki: *over comms* The one and only. It appears to be on it's way to Zac Varmitech.

(Y/n): Oh great, like we don't have enough deal with, now Zac is coming here too.

Koki: I'll play the message for you guys. Here it is...

Gourmand's Message: Mr. Varmitech, I invite you to Kalahari, Africa, for a menu of mystery animal, served with a very special honey sauce. Mmm, mmm, mmm. *message ends*

(Y/n): Sorry guys, breakfast is on hold.

Martin: Yeah, a mystery animal with a honey sauce.

Chris: Hmm, what animals are associated with honey?

(Y/n): Well, we can figure it out on our way to the Kalahari.

Martin/Chris/(Y/n): To the creature rescue!

       The three of us hop into the Createrra and start driving when Aviva calls and asks.

Aviva: *over comms* Uh, where are you going?

Chris/Martin/(Y/n): To the Kalahari!

Aviva: But you're already in the Kalahari. *giggles*

(Y/n): *as the Createrra stops* Oh, yeah.

Chris: Okay, let's break it down. If honey sauce is on the menu, then Gourmand will be searching for a beehive. He always collects his own ingredients.

Martin: And if we find him there, we can stop from taking the animal he has caught or tries to catch.

(Y/n): *as we get out of the car* So, to find a beehive, we have to first find a bee.

Martin: *stands on top of car* Okay, I'm a honeybee. What do I do? I wake up and buzz off!

     Martin jumps over me and Chris' heads and then seems to float in midair like a bee.

Chris: Ah, the personal Insect-o-copter pack.