Volume 1 Chapter 1: The New Girl?

A black limo pulled up to U.A high school, students froze in place and took a step back out of the way of the threatening-looking man reaching out for the door. He opened it and revealed a very pretty girl. She thanked him and said,"Come on Sho, we are going to be late." A very tall young man stepped out of the limo and towered over her like a bodyguard. She smiled happily at the driver,"See ya later paul." He nodded his head and drove off. She looked forward and smiled genuinely at everyone. They all almost collapsed due to her hotness level. She grabbed the very tall young man's hand and pulled him towards the school. "Will you quit it, Kazu-chan." She let go of his hand and they put their inside shoes on and he rested his arm around her neck.

Shoyo smiled slightly. "This is your destination, Kaz. Class 1-A." He slid the door open and looked around for the teacher but he was a no show. "Not again. Damn, well I'll see you later, Kitten." She smiled happily and blushed a bit at his nickname. He leaned down and kissed her on the lips in front of everyone in and outside class. She pulled away and waved, he walked away waving goodbye. She walked into her class and was instantly approached her asking all sorts of questions. She went to speak but the teacher arrived,"Shut up and sit down." She looked around and sat down behind a spiky blonde-haired kid. I'm Mr. Aizawa, your teacher for the next three years. Put this on and head outside. Everyone walked past him until Kat went to pass him. He reached out to grab her, she panicked and stumbled backward. She fell to the ground breathing heavily in complete fear. His eyes widened in surprise and asked if she was alright. She saw flashes of blood. She looked up at him and slowed down her breathing. "I'm sorry for freaking out sir." She pushed herself up and he asked for her name. "Kazuko Katsu Kurono." His eyes widened and he took a step back in fear. "So you're the girl that Nezu warned us about." She sighed softly and then said,"That's me, the cursed child of this school. The most feared Yakuza Boss's daughter in Japan. But I assure you that you and all of my teachers are under the protection of my family. I'm the heir of the family, but I just want to become a pro hero." He didn't know what to say or do, he was in complete shock. She left the room and headed outside. "She's his daughter but she doesn't seem very deadly and scary to me." He said to himself, trying to get himself together.

They reached outside and Mr. Aizawa went back to normal. Everyone was non-stop looking at Kazuko, she was used to this and so she ignored their eyes.

Katsuki Bakugo walked up and grabbed the ball to throw. He screamed out,"Fuckin, DIE!" The whole class except for Kazuko was impressed. She was more disgusted by his vulgar language.

After the trial test, she was made it so she got in the middle. Off the radar. But she saw that the teacher wasn't convinced of her yet. She looked over to see a green-haired kid throw the special ball with breaking his hand. Aizawa became impressed. But suddenly the Blonde haired screamed out,"Deku, where did you get that damn power!?" He was fully ready to kill the kid. Kazuko took a step forward and gestured her hands towards her. He stopped in place and struggled against her wires. "What's happening!?" She pulled on her wire some more. "You need to calm down." He turned around and saw the pretty girl staring at him seriously. Aizawa went to say something but Katsuki screamed out,"Fuck you!" She imagined cutting him up into tiny pieces but exhaled slowly and released him from her grasps. "You should learn some manners." He scoffed irritated and turned around, he propelled himself towards her with the intention of hurting her. She relaxed and Aizawa stopped him before she did something scary. "Get control over yourself!" Katsuki scoffed irritated and relaxed. "Tch. Whatever. You are lucky I didn't kill you, princess." She looked down at the ground and started to shake. Everyone comforted her but she wasn't scared, she was furious.

Everyone left but she stayed behind to look at the scores. "Mr. Aizawa, may I ask you to do something?" He flinched slightly and turned around. "What's that?" She turned around and smiled genuinely with her eyes closed. "Call me Mrs. Kazuko. Never say my last name." He nodded his head slowly. She walked past and stopped behind him. "I'm a huge fan of you, Eraser. Don't let me down as a teacher, and as a pro." His breathing became shallow, his eyes widened in shock. She started to walk away but sensed something coming towards her and Mr. Aizawa at immense speeds. "Shoyo, stop him." He appeared in front of Kazuko and Mr. Aizawa, he catches All Might's fist with brute strength. His hand started to steam due to him slowly healing his palm back up. He scoffed annoyed,"You ruined my leather gloves." Aizawa was frozen in shock. "Damn Yakuza, I'll kill you!" All Might screamed out with nothing but bloodlust. "No one threatens my girlfriend!" Shoyo became engulfed with flames but then he heard,"Stand down Sho. It seems like he didn't get the memo that I'm a student here. Go ask Nezu or Aizawa here. Oops, i mean Mr. Aizawa and Principal Nezu." She glared at him with an innocent smile. Shoyo let go of All Might's fist and dashed backward next to Kazuko. "Let's be civil, okay number one? I don't want you to be fired for acting so rash against a pair of children trying to go to school." He clenched his teeth and fists tightly. "Good, Hero." She turned around with Shoyo's arm around her neck. "See ya tomorrow morning, Mr. Aizawa. I really appreciate you complying with my offer." She winked at him. He nodded his head. "Let's go home, Shoyo." "Right, of course, Kaz." They walked away.

All Might went to scream at Aizawa but then he was called by Principal Nezu. Aizawa watched as the girl left. "I have a Yakuza girl as my student? Just great."

To be continued...