Volume 1 Chapter 3: Karma's A Bitch! Huh, Firecracker?

Previously: She walked away from the corpse and dropped down to the ground, using her wires to ease her landing. "All Might, huh? Don't worry I can play dirty too." She grinned sadistically as she called her boyfriend for a favor.

The next day: Kazuko's POV~ As I walk to school I sense Star Shot trail me and Shoyo. I feel more comfortable with him watching our back. Shoyo drops me off at my class, with a goodbye kiss. I smile happily at him and he waves goodbye as he walks away. "I see you later, Kazu-chan." "Okay!"

I sat down and waited for my name to be called," Mrs. Kazuko will you please introduce yourself to the class now?" I nod my head and stand up to attention. "I'm Kazuko Katsu, it's good to make your acquaintance. I have a wire quirk, it's not much but I hope it's good enough to become a great hero like my favorite hero E.. Edgeshot." I smiled happily with my eyes closed, trying to come across as genuine. But when I opened my eyes, Aizawa was glaring at me with nothing but hatred. I wonder if I did something wrong?*

The day went by pretty fast but on her way to English class she heard her name being called,"Kazu..ko?" She turned around only to see Katsuki Bakugo setting off an explosion in her chest. She went flying back, down the hallway. She hit the ground and felt her rips crack and a warm liquid streaming down her face from her head. She coughed out blood as she tried to sit up. He kicked her in the stomach and set off another explosion directly in her back. She went flying into the ceiling and landed in front of Shoyo's feet. He was walking to class, how convenient. She was scooped up into his arms, he held her close and asked what happened. She reached up and smiled genuinely,"I'm just fine, give me some of your blood." He bit into his wrists and pulled her into a deep kiss to feed her his blood. She swallowed slowly and passed out in his arms. He tried to move and get revenge but for some reason, he couldn't move an inch. Then he reached out his hand and got cut by strong metallic wire. He smirked slightly,"Fine, just this once. I'll stand down and behave."

Kazuko woke up in a white medical bed with her head wrapped up with white bandages. She got out of the bed and tried to stand. She was fully healed and stable. Shoyo opened the door and smirked slightly,"I'm so happy you are alright. Hero Class is about to start, are you going to show that weakling your true power?" She smirked slightly,"I'll give him just a taste of my power. But I will make sure that he knows his place."

He escorted her to her class and she walked into the fake city with her hero costume. Aizawa and everyone watching from the monitor room became speechless for several reasons. Mineta and Denki got nose bleeds. All Might scoffed annoyed that she even showed her face here again.

Heroic Studies:

Heroes~ Kazuko & Deku

Villians~ Katsuki Bakugo & Tenya Ida

Kazuko approached Deku and smiled slightly,"So what's your hero name? Since we are playing the good side." He nodded his head and started to shake nervously being around a really pretty girl. "It's, D-deku. What about you?" She nodded her head and walked towards the entrance and stopped before she entered,"It's Karma." His eyes widened slightly.  She heard the buzzer go off,"Leave the explosive Villian to me, you take care of the turbo Villian." "Yeah but...he hurt you earlier." She smirked slightly,"He hurt me when I had my guard down. It won't happen again. Just put your trust in me, your fellow hero in training." She smiled happily with her eyes closed. He nodded his head and smiled back. She dashed down the hallway and opened her eyes again. "Once you get past him, don't come back. I'm going to be laying traps everywhere to immobilize him." He nodded his head and picked up the pace. "Got it, I'm leaving it up to you, Karma!"

Katsuki Bakugo turned the corner and set off an explosion towards Deku, fortunately, Karma pulled him away from the attack just in time with her wire wrapping around his waist. She released him and he leaped up into the air above Katsuki. "Come back here, DEKU!" He went to set off an explosion to chase after him but his body wouldn't move. "What the hell...?" He looked ahead to see Kazuko smiling but her eyes were filled with bloodlust. "You aren't going anywhere. I'm in charge of your actions now. Now be a good boy and stay." He growled deeply and struggled against her wires. She was barely pulling on them,"It seems you are more stubborn than most." He set off his quirk but nothing happened to the wires. "What are they made of!?" She giggled slightly at his frustration. "That's a trade secret, unfortunately for you. No matter what you do, you can't break it. I assure you of that." She tightened her grip and he started to bleed from all over. "You attacked me when I had my guard down. Pretty dirty of you, especially if we were just at school. You put everyone around you in the hallway at risk of being hurt." He growled deeply at her,"I don't care! They can all die if I care, i will become stronger and be the number one hero!" She tilted her head sideways,"You don't care if they would die by your actions but you still want to become a pro hero? That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard in my entire life." He screamed out with anger,"Shut Up!" She sighed softly and leaped over him and landed gracefully behind him. "I'm going to go check up on my fellow hero. It's been a while since he left us all alone." He tried to move but his body started to bleed even more,"You really shouldn't struggle against my wire, if you do. You might accidentally rip off your limbs." His eyes widened in shock and fear,"No way, it can't be that strong." "It's not just my wire that's strong, but so is my willpower."

She went upstairs and set a few traps on her way just in case he escapes her wires but it's very unlikely. But Kazuko isn't the type to take people lightly, that's what makes her such a good leader and strategist.

She turned the corner to see Deku being kicked in the jaw, he spun around and hit the wall headfirst. He groaned deeply in pain and passed out almost immediately.

He pointed at her and laughed like a maniac. "Your hero friend was weak, it seems I'll take down you too!" He was playing the part well, a little bit too well for most. But not Kazuko. "Usually a villain wouldn't brag about defeating a kid. How about you stop talking and take action against me, Villian scum." He gulped hesitantly and then dashed towards her at full speed. She pulled herself upward to the ceiling with her wires. He looked up and stood there surprised. She dropped back to the ground and exhaled slowly as she got in a fighting stance. Golden fire covered her fists, legs, and the corner of her eyes. Tenya took a step back in fear and hesitation. "What...you didn't tell us you and a fire quirk." She took a step forward and smirked confidently,"I know, I did that on purpose." He went to kick her but she punched his foot and a huge gust of wind blew around them and up into the ceiling. Deku started to wake up to see Tenya losing in speed against Karma. She grinned widely with joy as she beat him up senseless. He didn't have any time to get away or get a hit in. She punched him one last time and his helmet shattered upon impact. He flew into a concrete pillar barely conscious. She lowered her arms and walked towards the bomb. "I didn't even use my full strength. But what a great workout. Thanks, Turbo Villian." She touched the bomb and the heroes were announced to be victorious. She walked towards Tenya and put him over her shoulder and did the same with Deku. She snapped her fingers once she reached Katsuki Bakugo. He went to attack her but stopped because Deku was unconscious and bleeding heavily from the head.

Several Teams later: the bell rang and Kazuko went to leave but her name was called from behind, it was Deku. "What you did back there was awesome! Can we be friends!?" She looked at him surprised but then smiled happily at him,"Sure why not. You're very strong mentally and physically. You should be fine to fight beside me in the future. I'm looking forward to becoming a pro hero with you, Deku." He blushed bright red but then he saw a very tall red & black-haired young man glaring at him. "Shoyo, chill out. He's my new friend. Sorry about him, my boyfriend is very protective over me." His eyes widened slightly,"Oh well I'm sorry for bothering you." He ran away, she sighed softly. "You scared him away, nice job." He looked at her worried,"You have a cut on your cheek." He wiped the blood off her cheek and leaned in to kiss her gently. She pulled away and smiled genuinely at him as her cheek healed up slowly.

She walked home with him by her side, she clung to his arm and relaxed fully. "Thanks for always being here for here." He nodded his head and smiled genuinely at her,"No problem, Kazu-chan."

To be continued...