Volume 1 Chapter 9: Strong Leadership & Willpower

Previously: She pointed at Wolf,"I want you to fight me next, please give me a crystal staff." He nodded his head and threw her a staff, she caught it mid-air and then spun it around in between her fingers. He walked towards her with two crystal daggers. She leaped into the air towards him. He blocked her kick with his two daggers without any trouble. She set her foot on fire and pushed off. His daggers started to crack, she did a backflip and landed almost gracefully onto the hardwood floor. Surge & Star showed up to spectate the fight they saw Yang up against the wall barely conscious. They were both to going witness why the boss made her in charge.

She dashed towards him twirling her staff. The sound of metal clashing echoed throughout the entire complex. They both dashed backward breathing heavily. Her staff was cracking so were wolf's daggers. She dropped the staff and set her fists on fire. He created a sword and shield as he sprinted towards her. She went throw a punch but just as she went block she ducked down, spun around, and kicked his leg underneath him. He fell to the ground and looked up to see them holding her foot at his neck with small flames coming off it. He laid back and sighed softly,"I give." She back away and he leaned up against the wall next to yang.

She exhaled slowly and caught a singular crystal dagger. She changed her fighting stance and glared at Surge. He took the hint and he sprinted towards her with a cocky expression across his face. He reached out to grab her face but just as she sliced the air. He turned into electricity and flew around her. She spun around and blocked his kick with her own. He smirked devilishly at her,"It seems you can still keep up with me. I'll change that." He sped up and circled around her trying to make her dizzy. She closed her eyes and slowed down her breathing, she opened her eyes just before he electrocuted her with his whip. He groaned deeply in pain but still managed to release all five fingers electro whips. She shook violently but didn't scream, she bit her tongue. Blood streamed down her chin and a drop of it hit the ground. She leaned back but kept standing. He reached out in panic, blood poured out of the corner of her mouth and started to create a small puddle of blood. Just as he got Inches away from touching her body. He was impaled by tons of diamond wires. He coughed out blood. Wires hit the ceiling too. Her hand twitched and then her head and body started to straighten back up again. She spits out a ton of blood to the ground. She pulled out the wires in the ceiling. She weakly walked towards the now mindless drone surge. Her body was pumped full of energy from Surge's own body. She gestured him towards the wall and she slid down the wall and closed his eyes. She detached the wires and then stood there, looking at Star. His eyebrows raised slightly. She gestured for him to walk towards her, he nodded his head. "Unlike the others I want you to train with me differently. I want you to teach me how to shoot all types of guns. Up close battles aren't all that I should focus on." He nodded his head. She reached out and grabbed his collar and pulled him into a deep kiss. His eyes widened in surprise. Her wires wrapped around his neck. Draining him of energy. She pulled away and smiled genuinely at him. "I have to speak to you in private later." He took a few steps back. She walked towards Surge. She crouched down and pulled out of the wires very quickly, he woke up to feel and see Kazuko kissing him on the lips. His eyes widened in shock. Everyone looked at her in shock. She pulled away and stood up. Yang got up hunched over,"Are you alright..." She pulled him into a deep kiss. He too was healed up fully. "Mrs. Kazuko?"  Wolf reached out but she swiftly dodged his arm and kissed him deeply. She pulled away and then fell back. Star swiftly leaped towards the ground and caught her just in time. He said her name worried, she was barely conscious,"I kept this a secret but I can heal those who I kiss on the lips." They looked at each other and then back at her, she was sleeping.

Kazuko woke up from her nap, got dressed into a new pair of clothes, and then headed towards the longue. Star was sleeping with his feet up and a mask over his face.

Wolf was with the boss, Surge was hacking into files of police officers to find blackmail material, to get more on their payroll.

Yang was on patrol around the complex, as usual.

Kazuko woke up Star and asked if he could follow her real quick. He followed down the hallway from behind.

They pass Yang, he looked back to see Kazuko picking up the pace.

She leaves the complex and sprinted down the dark-lit street. He followed closely and then suddenly she stopped in front of a certain house with a certain man. She walked towards the front door and stopped in place.

Kazuko: "I'm here to recruit an old friend, someone who I saved a long time ago."

Star Shot: "Why didn't you tell the others?"

Kazuko: "Because I trust you to have my back.  And also I needed to ask you about a certain event that's coming up soon."

She earned a special Ōdachi transforms into a War Scythe if she Infuses fire. She has permission to carry around her special weapon as her hero support weapon. (WildFyre)

Friday~ Kazuko, Yang, & Wolf show up at the league of villains hideout for a follow-up meeting. They see that the league got new recruits.

Dabi sees a familiar face and says her name. She sees him and asks what he's doing here. He asks the same thing. "Mrs. Kazuko is the head of the Kurono Family, step off-street trash." Wolf said, rudely. Dabi bows his head and begs her to take him in. She reaches out and pats his head. "Stand up, of course. I told you to give me your answer when you were ready... Dabi." He looked up and smiled just slightly.

Dabi gets taken back to the base to meet her father and the others. Wolf and Yang escort him to the interview room to see if he's not a snitch type or a loose cannon.

Meanwhile somewhere else: A yearly event was being hosted by the Kurono Family in one of their many underground structures owned in Japan. Kazuko, Star, & Yang participated this time.

To be continued... Next Volume!