Volume 1 Chapter 4: Guardian Demon

Previously: Several Teams later: the bell rang and Kazuko went to leave but her name was called from behind, it was Deku. "What you did back there was awesome! Can we be friends!?" She looked at him surprised but then smiled happily at him,"Sure why not. You're very strong mentally and physically. You should be fine to fight beside me in the future. I'm looking forward to becoming a pro hero with you, Deku." He blushed bright red but then he saw a very tall red & black-haired young man glaring at him. "Shoyo, chill out. He's my new friend. Sorry about him, my boyfriend is very protective over me." His eyes widened slightly,"Oh well I'm sorry for bothering you." He ran away, she sighed softly. "You scared him away, nice job." He looked at her worried,"You have a cut on your cheek." He wiped the blood off her cheek and leaned in to kiss her gently. She pulled away and smiled genuinely at him as her cheek healed up slowly.

She walked home with him by her side, she clung to his arm and relaxed fully. "Thanks for always being here for here." He nodded his head and smiled genuinely at her,"No problem, Kazu-chan."

Wednesday~ Everyone invites Kazuko to lunch but she acts overwhelmed and heads to the rooftop to hang out with her boyfriend instead.

They went to sit down but the door got exploded off its hinges. "KAZUKO!!!" She turned around saw the door flying towards her at immense speeds. Shoyo stepped in front of her and held out his right hand. He clawed the air with his bone claws. The door split into three separate parts. He growled deeply at the kid attacking them,"Stand down kid, I'm a second-year and this is my girlfriend." He created a huge explosion directly behind him,"I don't give A FUCK! Just DIE!" He set off a huge explosion. When the dust settled a pair of black crow wings were mostly covered with porcelain white bone the feathers that weren't protected by bone were slowly burning up to nothing but ash. His eyes were glowing brightly through the small crack of his wings, piercing Katsuki Bakugo's soul with nothing but fear. He started to shake uncomfortably. "You are going to pay for trying to hurt her for the second time, this week." He spread out his wings and revealed that his appearance has changed drastically. His jaw was covered with bone on both sides.  Bone was slowly coming from all over his body, ripping his clothes. His skin was now charcoal grey and not white. His hair set on fire as he gradually became engulfed with rage and bloodlust. Bakugo took a step back in regret. "What are you exactly?" "A fire demon and I'm going to kill you for your transgressions!" He dashed towards him at extreme speeds. Bakugo just barely dodged, he landed inches away from falling off the rooftop. He felt a warm sensation streaming down his right cheek. It was blood from a deep claw mark. He was going to die, he pissed off the wrong person. Someone who was just as strong as All Might. He saw him reached out towards him and he closed his eyes shut and prepared for death. "That's enough, Sho!" Both of the boys opened their eyes to see Kazuko blocking his attack head-on. Her arms were bleeding heavily from his claws going straight through her flesh and bones. Her neck was slightly bleeding from his bone claws. She looked into his eyes and exhaled slowly,"Calm down, that's an order." He was still being consumed by his rage. She had no choice but to use her most powerful quirk, "Death Glare." Her eyes changed to blood red and started glowing brightly. Shoyo stumbled backward and his bone claws shrunk in size going back in his body. He screamed out in agony as he changed back to normal by force. Kazuko's arms fell to her side and she coughed out blood onto the ground. "Why did you save me?" She didn't face Bakugo but said sternly,"Because you are my classmate and also, I don't think we started on the right foot. I don't want to be your enemy. Plus I want to be a pro hero, so letting you die here would've taken a toll on my mind." She blinked and Shoyo regained his morality and control. He saw what he did to her and stumbled towards her begging for mercy and forgiveness. She smiled happily at him,"It's alright, just kiss me." He fed her his blood via a kiss, her arms started to heal up. She turned around, grabbed Bakugo's collar, and pulled him into a warm kiss, quite literally. Her lips were covered with golden fire. Bakugo's face started to heal up magically as if he was never attacked in the first place. She took a step back and smiled genuinely at him,"Sorry about that, I can't afford anyone to know that we fought up here. Please keep it a secret between us." He nodded his head in silence. "Why did you kiss him? I could have easily..." She glared at him,"It was your punishment for not following orders and getting out of hand." She walked away and headed to class before the bell rang. "Hey wait! I'm sorry!" Bakugo stood there in silence and shock," She's not how I thought she was. She's cool and really powerful."

Thursday~ Aizawa tells them to appoint a class representative, Kazuko gets voted almost instantly. She graciously accepts and after homeroom, she stays after to ask her teacher something. "Do you hate me?" He turns around looking at her surprised. "What?" She sighed softly,"I've noticed you've been glaring at me with hate-filled eyes ever since I told you my last name." He shook his head and leaned up against the chalkboard. "It seems you aren't a normal person after all. Your family killed my parents, they were heroes." Her eyes widened slightly,"Ohh, I see. Well please give "me" a chance. I handle things a lot different than my old man." He looked at her shocked. "You really are in control of the family?" She nodded her head,"Only you know this though. Not even the Principal knows this information." She went to leave. "Why me?" She turned around and smiled genuinely,"Because I trust you. And because you know how powerful and scary my family can be when we are rubbed the wrong way." She winked at him and left to go to class.

All Might picks Kazuko & Kirishima to fight him for today to see if they can take him down.

Kazuko stood next to Kirishima and with a relaxed look on her face. All while Kirishima looked really nervous. She smiled happily at him, and he went to say something but then All Might appeared in front of them mid punch, Kazuko pulled Kirishima out of the way and threw him towards All Might. He screamed out as he tried to punch him. He was kicked in the chest, sending him flying into a few concrete buildings. Knocking him out instantly. She scoffed irritated and leaned back, avoiding his first punch towards her face. She kept stepping out of the way of his very fast punches. "He's really trying to kill me, damn." She had her hands to her side but it seemed that his speed was gradually getting faster. She was losing the ability to keep up with his movements and guess what was going to happen next. She wrapped her wires around a street light and swung herself up on top of it. She looked around and saw a huge tower in the distance. She used her wires to swing through the air towards the giant skyline. He was gliding through the air just by jumping off the ground. She just barely dodged his strike mid-air.

She landed up against the glass of the very tall skyline. She exhaled slowly trying to catch her breath. Then suddenly she got a call in her earpiece. She tapped it as she rested there,"Surge?" "Kazuko, I have good news on the target." She nodded her head and he told her everything. She smirked devilishly as she saw All Might jumping towards her with intent to kill in his eyes. She pushed off the glass and kicked him in the stomach he flicked her just barely and she went flying into the building's glass window. She rolled a few times and groaned slightly in pain. He landed a few feet away from her and smiled confidently. "You are no match for me, kid." She pushed herself back up and stood there looking confident. "Are you sure about that, Old Man?" He scoffed irritated and dashed towards her, just before he punched her in the face she said with a low but strangely calm voice,"One For All is your quirk...or am I wrong?" She giggled slightly. "How do you..?" She started to move her arms and fingers and then dashed backward. He got trapped in place. "What's happening to me!?" She chuckled slightly at his words,"It's my quirk, duh. You really shouldn't mess with me. This is a warning." He struggled against her wires and he started to bleed like crazy. She felt a sharp pain in her right arm and left leg. She had shards of glass sticking out of her body. She relaxed for a split and he grabbed the wire and pulled her towards him. She detached the wire and pulled herself upward towards the ceiling. She exhaled quickly with relief. "How about we call it a draw, number one hero?" He glared at her, she nodded her head and slingshot herself out of the already broken window, and dove down towards the ground. She slowly fell back down and rolled forward. She held up her hands for the camera and spoke up,"I give up!" She limped towards the entrance and was greeted by everyone. She was escorted to the nurse's room due to the glass being stuck in her skin.

She walked home with Shoyo like usual but this time it's different. She doesn't feel sad or scared. She couldn't wait for Friday.

She came home only to be confronted by her father. He hugged her tightly with joy in his eyes. "How was school, my dear?" "Great, dad I need to speak with you about something very urgent." His eyebrows raised just slightly. "Oh? Okay, let's talk in my office."

To be continued...