尺モ∨モれムモ

Light's eyes widened in shock as he looked at Ł then me, then Ł again.

"Ł, this-this is has to be a misunderstanding, this girl here, she's Kira! Didn't you just hear her admit it?"

"Yes Light, I heard her. But I also heard you, very clearly in fact."

Light took a step back, confused.

"B-but-."
"She said she was the second Kira. Making you the first. Face it Light, its over."

"N-no!"

Light looked around frantically for some means of escape, but the task force had arrived and were blocking all the exits. He stumbled backwards, completely surrounded. It was now clear to everyone that he had met a dead end.

Light, however, suddenly began to smile.

Damn it, I had hoped I wouldn't have to deal with him like this, oh well.

"You fools,"
He said slowly, his smile spreading across his face.

"YOU USELESS FOOLS!"

He screamed with a mix of rage and hysterical laughter.

"You could never truly understand what its like to watch such a rotten world, day after day, crime after crime, continue on without justice. This world is ROTTEN! ROTTEN you hear me? And I am the one who is going change all that, I am the god of the New World! I am the law. Already the world is starting to accept that and follow my teachings. The evil in this world will be eliminated and justice will rule! Just you watch Ł! Just you watch! I am justice! Wasn't it obvious? Someone has to do this! When I first got that notebook all those years ago, I knew I had to do it, no, I was only one who could! I understood that killing people was a crime....THERE WAS NO OTHER WAY! THE WORLD HAD TO BE FIXED! A PURPOSE GIVEN TO ME! Only I could do it.....WHO ELSE COULD HAVE DONE IT!!!"

He threw his arms into the air in frusteration.

"AND COME THIS FAR!!!"

He continued on.

"COULD THEY HAVE KEPT GOING?!!!"

He paused, closing his eyes and taking a deep breath while Ł and I calmly watched, the rest of the task force frozen in shock.

"The only one....who can create a new world......is me...."

"No."

I said firmly, finally having got my courage back to be able to talk to this psycho.

"Your just a murder Light Yagami....and this notebook is the deadliest weapon of the history of mankind."

I said bluntly.

"You yielded to the power of a Shinigami and the notebook and confused yourself with a god.......in the end your nothing but a crazy serial killer....thats all you are."

He looked at me in pure outrage.

"Your nothing more, or nothing less."

I added, staring hard at him. Everyone eyes were fixed on him, silently waiting for his reaction.

Before I knew it the world around me exploded into noise and action. Light grabbed my notebook and pulled out a pen frantically.

"WAIT!"

Someone cried.

What? He doesn't have Ł's name, even if he kills everyone else there will be at least one witness left-

No.

I felt a pain in my chest so intenses that could have sworn it was on fire.

No, the world around me didn't go into slow motion like in animes, my legs simply buckled and the ground came rushing towards me, or actually, me it.

And then all I saw was blackness.

No dramatic ending here.

All Light wanted was revenge....and he got it.