匕丹匚匕工匚S

I leaned against the wall, across from me was Light. He was leaning against a wall as well. If I hadn't known what he was wearing I wouldn't have been able to tell that it was really him. I could just make out his lips moving, probably explaining to Ryuk what he was going to do. It would really help if I could hear him. Oh well, if things go as planned I'll be able to make sure Raye doesn't die today.

Somehow I need to show Raye that there's a huge possibility that Lights Kira to put him off telling him his real name. Of course I need to do all this without interacting with them at all.

I guess the reason I'm being so careful about staying away from the main characters is because, to me, it feels weird knowing so much about them, like their personalities and future. I know things about them that they themselves don't even know. How could you even talk to someone when you know all that? It's just plain creepy.

That's why I'm staying in the shadows.

Unlike Kira, who anonymously murders people in their tracks without leaving a trace.

I save people anonymously without anyone having a clue what I've done.

Off to my right I noticed Raye walking among the crowd towards the train station. Seeing him Light got up and pulled his hoodie over his head. He cut across the crowd of people, heading straight for Raye.

He purposely bumped into Raye, sending Raye's wallet sliding across the floor in my direction.

Crap.

So that's how he was going to do it. He must have decided he would find out his name that way, then continue with the original plan.

Before Light noticed me I jumped up and ran into the crowd to retrieve the wallet. I shoved it into my pocket and walked over to a nearby cafe, acting as though nothing had happened.

Praying that Light wouldn't spot me I waited.

Light began to search the floor for the wallet. Things obviously weren't going as planned for him.

Suddenly the guy sweeping the floor next to me began to choke and splutter, clutching his heart he fell to the ground in agony.

Oh yeah, Light had planned for him to die so he could prove to Raye he was really Kira. Light must be really pissed now. Hopefully now that Raye's lost his FBI ID and seen Kira kill someone first hand he will be extra careful.

I briskly followed Raye onto the train. I sat down and pulled out a piece of paper and pen. Making sure my fingers didn't come in contact with the paper I wrote,

'Beware, Kira is near.'

I stuck the piece of paper in his wallet and closed it again. I waited until the train stopped at the next station then got up, shoving my pen into my pocket as I went.

As I passed Raye I quickly, yet silently, placed his wallet on the seat next to him. By the time he had noticed it I was long gone.