Chapter Eleven

Max and Billy approached. "Max run!" I yelled.

"Move out of the way!" Allison yelled.

She was about to strike her branch at him when Max stopped her, "He's a good zombie." He said. "Come on." He said grabbing Allison, Billy following behind.

"Hi, Billy." Dani and I said in sync.

Max walked to Billy's grave and got out the salt. They shook it around the grave, creating a circle. Billy than grabbed our shoulders and said, "You two will be safe in here."

"Thank you." Dani said sweetly.

"You okay, girls?" Max asked us.

"Yeah." Dani said.

"Fine." I replied.

"Alright then." Billy said placing Dani in the grave, then me.

"Here they come!" Binx yells. "Billy, guard Dani and Y/N. Max, Allison, spread out!" He commands.

"For the last time, prepare to meet thy doom!" Winnie speaks to Max, who holds a bat at the ready. He then swings at her and misses. She laughs, "You little pest. I've had enough of you." He swings again, but she catches the end of the bat and takes it from Max's hands. She flies after him and starts swinging. As Max runs away, he trips and falls.

Sarah then flies after Allison, who has the salt. Allison throws the salt up making Sarah's path of flight change from straight ahead to directly up.

Winnie then spots us and sends a bolt of light towards the tree branch, making it fall in front of Billy. "Billy!" Dani yells.

Billy ignores her and yells at Winnie. "Go to hell!"

To which Winnie replies with, "Oh, I've been there, thank you. I found it quite lovely." And laughs. She flies towards Billy and knocks off his head.

Dani and I crawl out of the grave to retrieve Billy's head for him. "Billy, I think, you dropped this." I said handing his head back to him. Winnie then flew for us.

I jumped in front of Dani to protect her and Winnie picked me instead. "Y/N!" I heard Dani yell.

"Y/N!" Max yelled for me. He ran to Dani to protect her.

"Bye-bye big brother!" Winnie yelled to Max before cackling. "All right, you little trollimog." She said pulling out a vile. I knew exactly what it was and screamed before shutting my mouth again.

"Hold on, Y/N!" I heard Binx yell.

She opened the vile with her teeth while holding onto my mouth, "Open your mouth!" She ordered.

Binx jumped from a tree and knocked the potion out of her hands, Max catching it. She then threw Binx off her shoulder. "Binx!" Dani yelled and then he hit a rock.

"Give me that vile!" Winnie orders Max.

"Put her down or I smash it!" He threatens.

"Smash it and she dies!" Winnie said gaining a tighter grip on me. Max looked at the vile then he brought it to his lips and drank all of it.

"Max, no!" Dani and I shout together.

"Now you have no choice." Max yelled as Winnie groaned. "You have to take me." 

We came lower to the ground but she still held me tight. "What a fool to give up thy life, for thy sister's." Then she pushes me to the ground and picks up Max.

"Max!" I scream after him.

"Y/N!" Allison shouts, running towards me.

"Dani, Allison, Billy." I say. They rush to me and Allison and Billy pick me up as Dani hugs me.

"Put him down!" Dani yells.

"Boy!" Sarah says with glee.

"Max!" I shout. Max is holding on my the end of the broom and starts pushing Winnie away by her neck. They are both struggling when I see Winnie sucking the life and young from my only brother. He finally pushes her enough where she almost falls.

"Winnie, I'm coming!" Mary shouts. She is on a vacuum instead of a broom so we run and grab the cable, enabling her from going any further. "Sarah!" Mary calls for her sisters help.

The sun is beginning to rise as Sarah pulls on Mary's arm. "Let go, now!" Allison says and we follow instruction. They tumble away from us and we bring our attention back to Winnie and Max. As Winnie's two sister fly above her she is distracted and Max knocks her off her broom, making her fall on Hallow ground. Max falls and she gets up and crawls to him. She stands up and lifts him up by his collar, attempting to suck the life from him.

Steam begins to come from underneath her feet. She looks to her side and notices the sunrise. She then looked down at her feet and noticed she was turning to stone. And for her last word, she called out for her book, before turning to stone, the exploding to dust.

Max released from her stone grasp and Dani and I ran to him. Sarah and Mary exploded into dust and we looked for Binx. "Binx?" Dani called. "Binx? Binx!" Dani yelled where she found his lifeless body.

"He's gone. He's gone, Dani." I say.

"But he can't die, remember?" She said, her voice cracking. "Wake up, Binx. Binx, wake up!" I looked at Max as a tear slid down my cheek. He walked to me and hugged me tightly. "Like last time!" Dani laid down on his body and began to cry hard sobs. I brushed her light brown hair from her face to sooth her.

"Dani." I heard Thackery speak. We all looked to see the spirit of Thackery Binx. "Come on. Please don't be sad for me." Dani finally looked up.

"Binx?" She asked. "Is that you?"

He looked down at himself then back to Dani, "Yeah." We all stood and Dani let out a nervous giggle. "The witches are dead. My soul's finally free." He held out his faded hand for Dani, which she took. "You freed me, Dani. Thank you. Hey, Max. Thanks for lighting the candle." Max nodded then smiled.

"Thackery!" I heard a small girls voice. "Thackery Binx!" I girl peered about behind a tree and smiled at him.

"Emily. It's Emily!" He cheered. He leaned towards Dani and I, whispering I will always be with you, and kissed our cheeks before letting go of Dani and walking towards Emily.

"Thackery Binx, what took thee so long?" Emily asked.

He chuckled, "I'm sorry, Emily. I had to wait 300 years for a virgin to light a candle." And they disappeared into the light. I hugged onto Dani as Max and Allison came and hugged us. With tears streaming down my face, we went home.