Chapter 8- A Pageant?

It wasn't long before more trouble started early in the morning, Carol and Whitty were bickering about Ruv again, these two just couldn't catch a break and every time Whitty's wick lit up Ruv was somehow always there to put it out, "He's everywhere today! I can't believe it!" Carol yelled, she was ticking Whitty off so much that at some point he wanted to blow up already but of course Ruv put his wick out and decided to drag him a few steps away from Carol before taking a deep breath and screaming from the top of his lungs.

The ground shook and the lockers began shaking and even some of them fell, the alarm set off and students began flooding the hallways exiting the school.

Eventually everyone was outside and Ruv was being scolded by Sarvanete, "You fool! You could've killed someone! Bad Ruv!" She said on her tip toes while pinching his cheeks, he didn't seem to care with whatever she was doing, "Gave me a chance to steal wallets-" "THEN GIVE THEM BACK!" She suddenly threw her glove at his face but he ignored her and just took the money before dropping all the wallets on the ground. "Ruv... I don't know what's going through your read sometimes..." Sarvanete sighed heavily as they started walking back inside the school, Carol and Whitty were a little traumatized from that experience.

The principal and vice principal suddenly came up to Ruv, they started talking and the two demons kept laughing from whatever he had said, "You're hilarious!"

"I didn't even say anything funny."

"But you're adorable! Maybe you can join in the Boy Pageant happening next week."

Ruv stopped walking and was handed a flyer, "You'll win! You're good looking Ruvy boy!" Mr. Dearest said to him before he and his wife walked away, Ruv looked down at the flyer and immediately shoved it against Sarvanete's face. "Ruv, why is there a picture of a blond pretty boy here?" Sarvanete asked with the flyer still stuck to her forehead, "They said I should join! I'm not a pretty boy Sarv!" He yelled in a whisper, Sarvanete took the flyer off her forehead and began reading it.

"Boy's Pageant, come join for free.

I, Senpai humbly invite you to the Boy's Pageant I'm hosting this year at the town square next week, many people are coming to see this yearly event. So if you plan on joining please call this number or go to the town square for a personal reservation.

Phone No. XXX-XXXX-XXX"

The girl suddenly squealed and suddenly took her phone out but then Ruv grabbed her wrist, "What are you doing?!" Ruv exclaimed, "Signing you up because you'd be perfect for this! Plus, you look good in a suit Ruv." She said but Ruv snatched her phone away and ran for dear life. Whitty and Carol were rather confused on what just happened but Sarvanete had dropped the flyer she was holding, Carol read it and immediately laughed, "Don't say no. I'm signing you up for his Whitmore." She said.

Mean while Sarvanete was sitting on top of Ruv's dead body, casually on the phone with the guy hosting this event, Senpai, "My, my, your friend sounds like quite the pretty boy!"

"He is but he's rather shy, so that's why I'm the one making the phone call."

"I hope he's confident enough to battle with the best of the best."

"I'm sure he can handle it!"

"Very well Sarvanete my dear! This Ruv friend of  yours is now a contestant! See you on Saturday next week sweetie!"

"Thanks Senpai!"

Ruv groaned in defeat while his friend got off of him, "I despise you Lucifer." Sarvanete laughed sweetly before growling at him threateningly, "You're joining this contest whether you like it or not RUVYZVAT!" Ruv just banged the back of his head on the floor and sighed heavily. "Sarvanete! I heard that Whitty and Pico are joining the Boy's Pageant next week!" Lucy cheered as she ran up to the taller girl, "That's great! Ruv's joining as well!" They both laughed and started walking away talking about the pageant.

Ruv got up from the floor only to be tackled to the floor again by three boys, Whitty the bomb, Keith the twink, and Pico the short dom.

"Get the fuck off of me..." Ruv groaned in annoyance, "Dude! Our girlfriends have gone crazy!" Keith let out panicked beeps, Pico was single but Lucy was the one who set him and Keith up. "Sarv's gone mad too... She wants me to wear a suit."

"A suit isn't the only thing you'll worry about." Pico shivered.

"No?"

"They have weird challenges every year, who knows what's gonna happen this year!" Whitty whispered and Keith just beeped in agony, Pico clung onto Ruv's arms tightly, "So... Can you guys get off me now?" He asked, the three apologized and got off of him helping him up on his feet too, they talked about how the challenges went from the year this pageant started up to last year's pageant. "Wow. This guy must like singing a lot, and... Watching guys recreate highschool love scenes..." Ruv muttered, "I don't wanna lose my first kiss to some weird guy!" Pico cried.

"You lost your first kiss to me!" Keith beeped as Pico started rocking back and forth like a little baby.

Ruv didn't seem bothered, Whitty was a bit more chill with this. Then a black figure suddenly walked inside the gym, his head looked like a lemon and his teeth were outside of his mouth, "Hello boys~." He purred waving his two fingered hand at them, "Hey Mr. Lemon head!" The blue haired kid immediately got a slap to the head, "My head is not a lemon!" The tall monster yelled, "It's not?" Ruv tilted his head and the demon gently squished his face. "It's shaped and colored like one, that's why many students call me Mr. Lemon." He explained and Ruv just nodded.

"Whitty your thoughts are dirty." Lemon formed a smirk on his face or at least tried to smirk, Whitty's face turned bright orange and then his wick lit up but Ruv put it out, "You gotta stop doing that... It's tiring..." Ruv sighed, "Sorry, I can't help it."

"Pico, you think they're gay?"

"Uh... Dunno."

"Maybe yes."

"I guess. They got girlfriends right?"

"Sarvanete and Ruv aren't a couple."

"Oh. Yeah definitely gay."

"We can hear you..." Whitty said, the two boys quickly ran off and the demon was suddenly nowhere to be seen anymore, "Where'd that guy go?" Ruv asked looking around confused, "He always does that. It's pretty creepy." Whitty said as he took Ruv's hand and dragged him out of the gym,  Carol ran up to her boyfriend and hugged him while Ruv just stared with a slightly saddened look on his face. "Wanna go on a date night? I asked Sarv if she wanted to come." Carol said, "But who's her date?" Whitty asked, "Ruv of course! They're only going as friends but I really think we should get to know each other better!"

"This is... Also kind of an apology for yesterday..." Carol sighed with a smile.

Whitty looked over to Ruv who just nodded and walked away, the bomb knew something was up with him but decided not to question it.