Chapter 11- The Boy's Pageant

Today was the day, Ruv and Whitty were standing in line with the other boys from other schools, that Senpai fella was checking attendance and his blond hair kept bouncing whenever he walked, they were all standing next to a catwalk and Ruv was nervous because of that. "My, my... Well aren't you a handsome one~." Senpai said fiddling with Ruv's neck tie then moving up to his ushanka, Ruv just looked at him blankly and watched as the short blond male walked away.

"This is already so weird..." Ruv sighed, "Yep and it gets weirder." Whitty mumbled behind him, their entire school was basically in one section of the area while people from other schools were there too.

"Alright boys! Who's ready to catwalk?" Senpai cheered, a girl handed him his pink microphone and he stepped on the stage and walked elegantly along the catwalk.

"Ladies and gentlemen! Welcome to the 5th year of the Boy's Pageant, and as you all know, different types of challenges will be happening this year. Testing each and everyone of their talents, intelligence, physical skill, and so on!"

"Senpai we love you!" A group of girls squealed in the distance, it seemed like he had quite the large fanbase, Senpai went on discussing the rules and the challenges the boys will compete in. There was a QnA in the first round, a puzzle with 1000 pieces  each of the boys to complete one of these, dodge ball, an obstacle course, a dance off, a little play that's about two boys falling in love, and then the finale is a sing off.

The boys were introduced to each other very formally before the first challenge started, Senpai asked a few boys completely random questions about different topics, "Ruvyzvat, rate my handsomeness from 1 to 10. Be honest please."

"5... I guess."

"5? That's it?"

"Yep. Didn't mean to offend ya."

"Well at least you were honest, I like hearing the truth."

"Mhm..."

"But what do you think of Mr. Whitmore over there? He's handsome isn't he?"

"He's a hundred out of a ten."

"Damn! You got taste."

"It's a hot meal served up on a silver platter."

Senpai chuckled and walked away proceeding to ask the boys different questions, everything ended and then the next contest was going to begin, "So, each of these boxes contain 1000 puzzle pieces, you must complete it independently. You have an hour to complete the puzzle first one to complete it gets a prize, good luck!"

They all opened the boxes to find out that the puzzle pieces were from a mirror puzzle, the puzzles that had pieces like mirrors and you couldn't tell which one was which. Ruv had experience with these puzzles, Sarvanete bought one by accident thinking it was some sort of colored puzzle and begged Ruv to finish it for her, the Russian was quick to put the pieces together starting off with the corners then the borders making his way to the center. Whitty wasn't too bad at this, he was actually just a few pieces behind Ruv, Keith and Pico just stared at the pieces dumbfounded the others just gave up on the spot and some actually tried.

+An hour later+

Ruv was the first to finish, he received a pair of headphones and a purse filled with money while Whitty came in second and got a bag of random items thrown at him, "Next up! Dodge ball!" Sarvanete stood in the crowd already cheering Ruv on, she knew that he could beat all the other boys single handedly. The game started and mind you, they were in suits complete with the tie and everything, "Boys playing dodge ball in formal wear! Isn't it just hot my lovely ladies and gents?" Senpai directed his microphone into the crowd to receive cheers and agreements from is fans.

Ruv and Whitty were in different teams, Keith basically got hit square in the face after Whitty threw the ball and Pico went flying into the crowd after it was Ruv's turn to throw the ball.

"Oh! The last two standing this is so exciting." Senpai cheered as they all watched Ruv and Whitty have a full on show down, their gym coach was there cheering both of them on. Ruv had just used kicks for the whole round and Whitty was running out of ideas, "This is the end of the line!" Ruv's sudden yell shook the ground distracting Whitty, giving him the chance to kick the ball full force and it went flying to Whitty's face, luckily his head didn't explode but his face did sting like hell now.

"Ruvyzvat wins!" The crowd cheered.

The obstacle course wasn't too hard, Ruv and Whitty both ended up in first place, the play however sunk like the Titanic when Ruv punched the random guy he was paired with and forced Whitty to be with him instead, of course the bomb had no problem with it and did the rest of their act with his lovey dovey kinda possesive but loveable boyfriend Ruv. "AYO! Who's ready to party with some groovy dance moves baby?" Delila suddenly rose from the bottom of the stage, she had her set up and everything.

Loud music suddenly started playing through the speakers and everyone began to dance, Ruv wasn't much of a dancer but he knew a few moves Sarvanete taught him. His little nun friend actually did hip hop in secret whenever they were alone and he learned from her, Whitty was the dance king however and he made Ruv his queen by dancing together, it was indeed quite the show for everyone.

And in the end Whitty was victorious in the dance off, all the other boys were basically passed out apart from Ruv and Whitty.

"Oh well... Looks like you two will have to do the sing off now." Senpai said handing them their microphones, Delila got ready to play the song Ruv was supposed to sing called Zavodila but then she suddenly noticed that Ruv had turned his microphone off. "C'mon elf girl, turn the music on." Ruv said looking over to her, Whitty was really excited to hear Ruv sing he wasn't quite sure what to expect, Delila shrugged and turned the music on.

Ruv began singing, the ground started shaking startling a few people, "YO! Is this why you turned your mic off?!" Delila exclaimed, Whitty was in awe as he sang along with Ruv but then the Russian started rapping and the ground shook harder.

Eventually everything turned into a scary yet exciting event, Whitty was somehow keeping up with Ruv and Ruv was actually surprised that someone was able to survive this long through his song, "This is the best Boy's Pageant ever." Senpai mumbled. Even though the ground was shaking people were still vibing along with the song, and Whitty gave the ending a bit of spice.

"You two certainly earned this year's trophy! Here take it and scram!" Senpai yelled playfully as he handed them the trophy, turns out they were the only winners this year since the other boys had given up.

That day their entire school celebrated, Keith and Pico scolded Lucy for signing them up because Ruv and Whitty basically stole the spotlight they were suppose to have.