24- The curse

I watch as Rumpelstiltskin waves his hand over the box and it begins to open.

I smile as i see Peter appear on the other side of the line.

Without thinking about it being Henry, i take a step forward, until i get pulled back by Prince Charming.

I glare at him as i shrug his hands off me.

"Mum?" Peter says as he sees Emma

"Don't listen to him, it's one of his tricks!" Rumple says to her as she continues to point the gun at him.

"No please, it's me, Henry. Peter, he switched us.. he took my body and he left me with his" He says and i watch as the others go closer to the line and i slip away from them.

"Please, he did it right before Mr Golds trapped him in the box, please!" Peter says

"Shoot him, he's lying!" Rumple shouts again

"Maybe he's right, maybe that's why i can't shake this feeling that somethings different about Henry" Emma says "Get Kirra, i want her to tell us if that's him" Emma says to Charming

He turns around and looks around, confused

"About that..."

__________

After running for ages, i stop to catch my breath by an old tree.

I look up and i see him.

"Peter?" I shout as i see him with Felix.

He turns around, still in Henrys form, that throws me off a bit, and i walk up to them both, throwing my arms around him.

"I thought they had managed to take you" I say as i hug him, tighter.

"No, i was being protected by Regina, as she thought i was Henry and then i managed to knock her out with a sleeping spell and steal this" I pull away from him as he takes out a tiny scroll.

"What is it?" I ask him

"Its the curse that tour everyone away from the enchanted forest and brought them here, to StoryBrooke" He says

"You broke me out of jail to tell me how everyone got to this town?" Felix asks

"I broke you out of jail, because this spell is going to give us everything that we always wanted..."