Chapter 19

Willow's POV

When I finally woke up I stretched and felt sore all over but in the best way possible. I stumbled into the bathroom and flipped on the light the sight that greeted me in the mirror was shocking to say the least. I had hickies and marks all over my body. "DAMNIT DOM!!" I hear his laughter through the mind link before I heard it in the room.

"Everything ok sweetheart?" he asks before popping his head into the bathroom with the biggest cheesiest grin on his face.

"No it is not! Just look at me! I look like I belong in a leper colony or something." I turn and notice there are hickies on my back, my hips, all along my arms, my shoulders, neck, chest, my stomach. "Holy Shit Dom! Is there any part of my body that you didn't mark? How the hell am I supposed to cover these?"

I am still examining myself in the mirror as he wraps his arms around me resting his chin on the top of my head. "I didn't mark your feet or your legs.... yet?" He locks eyes with me in the mirror while waggling his eyebrows at me. "As for your other question, I don't want you to cover them up, I want everyone to know you're mine."

"I thought that was the point of this." I stated while pointing to my official mark.

"It is but these are a lot more visible. Besides with every mark I put on your body it increase my scent on you. Now everyone will know for miles around that you are mine and I am yours and I won't have to worry about you while you are running your various errands today."

"You could have just come with me than there wouldn't have been a need for all this." I said gesturing to my whole body.

"I would love to go with you baby girl, but Ryder has asked if I could go to the pack house. There has been a dramatic increase in rogue activity near surrounding packs and he would like my opinion on various plans of action." He kissed me on the top of the head one more time before turning to the door. "Oh I forgot to tell you, I brought up your breakfast, it is sitting on the table in the room."

I blew him a kiss "Thanks Lover."

I hear him chuckle as he leaves the room. "I like that nickname"

I finished my morning routine got dressed and ate my breakfast. I took the dishes to the kitchen where Jenna and Lani were sitting at the table looking at something on a phone.

Lani started laughing as soon as I walked in the door. "I smell that Dom has made sure his claim his well known."

I groan "Is it really that bad? I took a shower and scrubbed extra hard."

Jenna just smiled "It's not bad at all. No one is going to think anything bad. This is very common with werewolves especially newly mated wolves. I covered Jasper from head to toe in marks before he had to go to a neighboring pack without me. I wanted my claim to go unquestioned."

"Graden kept me covered in marks for almost the whole first year because he was so scared someone would scoop me up and run away with me." Lani shook her head at the memory.

"Are you saying I should have covered Dom in marks too?" Now I'm concerned that he'll think I don't want him as much as he wants me.

"No, it's nothing like that. It's common, not expected. Just laugh it off." Jenna said while taking the dishes from my hands that I forgot I was still holding.

As I sat there contemplating this my phone vibrated in my pocket. I had turned it on silent for my first time in a year and a half because let's be honest, no one had bothered to call me in that time except for my lawyers and accountant. I looked at the screen and saw it was Derek. Well Fuck. "Excuse me, I have to take this." I said as I stepped out the back door. I want to be done with this, I want them to stop blowing up my phone and just leave me alone.