6. He took all the fairies :(

"Hey, we told you we're not going with you guys!" Jack said as the two of them ran after North.

"There's no way I'm riding in some rickety old..." jack paused once he saw the large sleigh be pulled out by the reindeers.

"Sleigh.." Y/N finished for him
The sleigh was big and decorative, it was clear that north made sure his sleigh was well kept and polished.

Reindeers pulled out the huge sleigh, jack and Y/N stared at it in awe.
Y/N had to pull jack back from almost being trampled by the reindeers.

"Ok one ride but that's it" jack said hopping into the sleigh then giving his hands out to Y/N to help her get in, Y/N Gladly grabbed onto his hands and pulled herself up.
Once she was up, Jacks arm Loosely sat over her lower back, what he'd usually do if the two were cramped up in a smaller space.

"Everyone loves the sleigh!" North laughed at the change of mood. North climbed into his sleigh, he noticed that Bunny hadn't got in yet
"Bunny! What are you waiting for"

"I think my tunnels may be faster mate" bunny said tapping the sleigh with his foot "and safer." He sounded scared as he gulped.

"Ugh! Get in" North grabbed bunny and placed him into the sleigh, who whimpered in return.

Y/N giggled at how frightened Bunny was.

"Buckle up" North exclaimed getting the whips of the sleigh ready.

"Where are the bloody seatbelts" Bunny nervously asked looking around frantically.

"Just expression" North replied grabbing ahold of the whips to start flying his sleigh
"are we ready? Let's go!" North took off as he said by whipping the whips so the reindeers would begin to fly.

Y/N and jack laughed  at bunny's terrified expression.

"Come one bunny! Look how fast we're going!" Y/N teased looking over the edge dangerously.

"Ugah" bunny's nails dug into the sleigh, jack smirked at him.

The sleigh went through the ice tunnels, blood curdling screams came form bunny and Jack continued to laugh.

"I hope you like the loopty loops!" North said hinting at bunny, as bunny began to look sick.

Y/N threw her hand up along with sandy enjoying the ride.
"Bunny if your gonna throw up, don't come this way"

"WHOOOO HOOOOO" jack yelled.

Laughter, and screams of bunny erupted from the sleigh as north (for amusement to torment bunny) turned and looped through the sky.

Jack jumped to the back of the sleigh, watching as the Worksop got smaller from View as the sleigh flew further away.

At this exact moment bunny let out a groan of displeasure. This caught jacks attention.

"Hey bunny" jack acknowledged, bunny turned to face jack, as did Y/N curious about what jack was planning.

"Checks out the view-" jack got caught off as he fell off the sleigh.

Y/N gasped as bunny screamed, "North!" Bunny yelled while trying to peep over the sledge.
However Y/N knew to play along, as she knew Jack hadn't really fallen off.

Somehow bunny managed to turn is head around and look over the edge of the sleigh.
Only to see Jack casually sitting on the back.

"Aww you do care" jack smirked playfully, twirling his staff around.

Y/N smiled wildly as she turned around sitting back down in the sleigh.

"Ah rack off you bloody show pony" bunny angrily replied, he embarrassedly turned away.