8. A get together and a loss

"Left central incisor knocked out in a freak sledding accident" said tooth as she took the tooth from Jamie's pillow and replaced it with a gold coin.
"I wonder how that could of happened, jack" she smirked knowingly.

Jack Looked up from a picture Jamie drew of himself riding on the sled,
"kids huh" jack laughed "Y/N was in on it to"

"Hey don't drag me into it! I was keeping an eye on you" Y/N defended.

"Uh huh sure" winked jack in return as she rolled her eyes and walked over to examine Jamie's robot toy on the other side of his bed.

Tooth laughed at the two, and hovered over Jamie, she looked upon with with an adoring smile.
"this is the part I always liked most, seeing the kids" she smiled sadly at the sleeping Jamie.
"Why did I ever stop doing this" she sighed and hugged herself sadly.

"It's a little different up close" said Y/N kneeling beside Jamie's bed and watching him now as well.

Tooth smiled, cheering up a little as she turned to the two of them.
"Thanks for being here guys, I wish I had known about your memories" tooth told the two while placing a hand on each of their shoulders "it could of helped you"

"Yeah well, let's just get you taken care of, then it's pitch's turn" jack smiled.

"Here you are" came a loud voice, breaking the moment between the three. North climbed into Jamie's room through the window.

"Shhh" shushed tooth pointing to Jamie's bed telling him to keep quiet.

"Oh, what gives slow pokes, how you feeling toothy" North asked eagerly.

"Believed in" tooth excitedly gushed.

"that's good to hear!"

"Ohh I see how it is," bunny announced himself as he entered the room through his rabbit hole
"Working together and making sure the rabbit gets last place" he accused.

"Shhhhh!" The other three guardians shushed and pointed towards the sleeping boy.

Bunny put his hands up defensively.

"Think I need help to beat a bunny" jack approached bunny, "check it out Peter cotton tail" Jack laughed showing off his bag of teeth towards Bunny.

"You call that a bag of choppers?" Bunny said unamused, he raised his hand showing his bag of teeth which was double the size of jacks "now that's, a bag of choppers"

"I beat Jack at least" Y/N showed her bag of teeth which was a lot bigger than jacks but still slightly smaller than bunny's.

"How did you get more than me?" Jack, slightly shocked asked.

"I'm faster than you" she winked towards bunny who winked back.

this didn't go unnoticed by jack, "you guys worked together?!"

"Eh, kind of" Y/N smugly replied as bunny smirked towards jack.

Jack couldn't help but feel a little jealous about the two working together, he scowled at bunny but before he could complain and demand a rematch, he was interrupted by North.

"Gentlemen, gentlemen" Y/N glared at him "... and lady.. this is about tooth! Not a competion. But if it was" he slammed his massive bag of teeth (which was larger than sandy) on the floor.

"I win YEEEE HAH!" North jumped up and down I'm celebration until a flashlight was pointed at him.
He froze and turned towards it.
Everyone looked towards Jamie who was now wide awake
"Oh no" mumbled north

Jamie's eyes widened "Santa Claus" he pointed his flashlight to each of the guardians.

"the Easter bunny"