𝟡𝟘: 𝕎𝕖𝕝𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕞𝕖

As the plane finally landed, 2 relieved sighs fell from the couple's lips once they heard the screeching sound of the tires touching the pavement.

"Finally, home sweet home," Jungkook stated, a tired smile placed on his lips since he woke up not too long ago from his nap.

"I can't wait to see the twins and give them both big kisses on their chubby cheeks," Taehyung confessed, a chuckle falling from the other's lips before the plane made its final stop.

"Mr. Jeon, the SUV is ready to take you and your fiance back home." The co-pilot explained before bowing politely to the couple.

"Thank you so much for the ride back," Taehyung stated, not forgetting to bow back to the man, who blush at the small gesture.

"I-it's no problem, sir, I hope you have a great day." With that, the co-pilot left the plane, leaving the 2 males looking at each other before they broke into a fit of giggles.

"Aish, forgive him. He's still not used to the fact that he's around celebrities these days." The captain explained while he pinches the bridge of his nose while he propped himself against the frame of the door.

"Ah, it's fine Captain, he's a sweet boy." The brunette admits, his soft boxy smile lightly showing before the captain nods.

"Well make it back safely folks. I heard the paparazzi is going to be here in the next 3 minutes if you don't get out of here quickly."

"Trust me, sir, we were just leaving, but thank you again." The raven commented, bowing to the captain before grabbing the brunette's hand and getting out of the plane.

-
"I swear Jung Hoseok if you don't act like a man any time soon, I will do the one thing I don't want to in front of my niece and nephew," Jae growls while she pinches the bridge of her nose while her boyfriend chuckles nervously.

"Be careful where you step Seok, you have to remember we both got involved with a Park sibling," Yoongi whispered, only to hear both siblings shout.

"You better watch it!"

"See what I mean?" He whispered again, seeing as Hoseok laughed before Ducky came out with Minji in her arms.

"Miss Jae, Minji isn't wanting to fall asleep with Taekwon." Turning her head over to the teenager, a soft smile forms on Jae's lips before she holds her hands out.

"She just knows her parents are almost here. Taehyung texted me not too long ago stating that they got off the plane, so they should be here in 10 minutes." Looking into the baby's eyes, she smiled when Minji calmly rested into her chest, her soft mumbles of tiredness falling from her lips before she closed her eyes.

"You'll be a great mother, Miss Jae." Ducky whispered, catching the raven off guard before chuckling softly and looking back at the now sleeping baby.

"Thank you, Ducky, I just wish I could be the one to have it, and not someone else."

"I know what you mean. A friend of my mom had to go through the same thing." She watched as the fashion designer grew quiet while she stared at the child in her arms before her boyfriend came up to them.

"Let's get her in the room with her brother and let them sleep. I'm pretty sure their parents are going to be all over them wanting to give them kisses." Hoseok suggested, grabbing the baby from her embrace while she glared at him before he walked away, not forgetting to mumble, "geez, she acts like she's the one with messed up hormones" before he makes it up the stairs to the babies' room.

-
"We're here sir." The driver stated as the gates to the mansion opened, letting the couple see the home they've missed for 2 weeks.

"I can't wait to see everyone again. Gosh, it's going to be weird knowing I'm your fiance instead of your boyfriend." Taehyung admitted, only to hear Jungkook chuckle right next to him.

"Well you said the same thing whenever you were pregnant with the twins, it just makes it official that you're my only forever." Blushing, Taehyung watched as the vehicle came to a stop while about 4 maids were at the doors, waiting to grab anything from the back and take them to the needed places.

"I'm kind of surprised none of them are-" Jungkook spoke, but stopped when he heard the infamous Jimin scream.

"Bestie! Welcome back bitch!" The pink-haired male shouted, watching as the brunette laughed before getting out of the car and receiving a bone-crushing hug from the shorter male.

"Please Jimin, I'm a little sensitive at the moment." The brunette grunted in the hug, listening as the other gasped before pulling away to look at him up and down.

"You dirty devil! You did the deed!" Slapping the small hands off his arms, a big blush arose on his cheeks as he felt arms circle his waist.

"Just to prove it was official." The raven commented, a smirk proudly on his face as he looked at his lover's neck to see the sadly applied foundation on his neck to cover the purple and red marks he made the other day.

"I knew you wouldn't stay innocent forever, I just hope Taekwon doesn't get any ideas-"

"Alright, that's enough Park Jimin." Yoongi calmly states as he walks outside with a soft smile on his face.

"Welcome back brother and soon-to-be brother-in-law." Taehyung watched the infamous smirk both Mins held with pride before he felt a soft peck on his hot cheeks.

"Let's head inside before my baby explodes." Chuckling, the other couple nods before they walked in, Jungkook of course not forgetting to thank the maids for their help in the process.

~
So it's decided, after a little bit of thinking and reading the comments, I'm going to make the new book a taekook book, which the first chapter will be released today, so be ready to read it today ;)