𝟛𝟙: 𝔽𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕪 𝕄𝕖𝕖𝕥 𝕌𝕡

The fact that he wasn't feeling good this morning didn't make him feel any better as he was only 5 minutes away from the destination his parents wanted to meet him at, and on top of that, they like to fuss at him whenever he doesn't show up, on the clock.

Looking down at his stomach as he stopped at a red light, he placed his hand on his stomach and smiled, rubbing it a bit.

I can't wait for you to enter this world litte one, or ones.

Me and your Daddy are so excited to already know you exist in here, we can't wait to just hold you.

Seeing it was now his turn to go, he kept his left hand on his stomach as he used his right hand to drive, looking around for the cafe they told him about. In his opinion, he wasn't a morning person, nor a coffee person, cause he hated the bitter taste, so he would just get a simple muffin and see whatever his parents wanted.

Your grandparents better be happy I still have a plac for them in my heart, otherwise I would've rejected them and stayed home so you could rest.

Once he made it to the parking lot of the small cafe, he turned off his car and undid his seatbelt before opening his door and getting out, repeating the same as he shut the door and placed his hands in his jacket.

Don't mention the pregnancy, you will definitely get disowned in a heartbeat.

As Taehyung opened up the white door, he heard the small chime above his head go off, letting a small and unoticeable smile appear before it got wipped off when he saw his parents waiting in a booth, both of them bickering at each other. His head was already hurting, why did he have to deal with this?

Putting on a smile, a fake one, he sat in front of them to see only his mother give back the same fake smile, not knowing his was fake and showed exhaustion.

"So what's up?"

"Wow, you know what? We drive 2 fucking hours to come see you, and all we get is a 'what's up'? Not even a 'hey mom' or 'hey dad'?" The younger sighed as he rubbed his temple.

"Sorry, I'm just having a rough morning."

"It's fine sweetheart. You hungry?" His mom asked as a waiter came by with their disgusting coffee and their snacks that made him want to throw up. He looked up at the lady and shook his hand dismissively with a smile before she smiled and bowed before leaving.

"Seriously though, you guys never do this, what's with doing it now?"

"Well son, we've decided that...we're not showing up for Taesa's birthday." His mom just blurted out, making the brunette's chest clench in hurt.

First they miss mine and now her's?

What's next, Jin?

Anger filled his mind as he tried to stay calm, lashing out not being the best option.

"And why's that? You didn't even show up for my damn birthday. Why let a little sweet girl like her go through the same thing?" Both parents looked at each other before his dad sighed.

"We heard about how you and this...Jungkook...are dating an honestly Taehyung, we expected more from you." A tear started to build up in the shocked male's eye, but he held it back and sat up straight.

"So what, you take it out on her that I love someone that's the same gender as me?"

"That's not the reason sweetie-"

"Then what the fuck is it?"

"Son, language with your mother." His father snapped, only earning a glare from his youngest son before he looked at his mom with the same look.

"Me and your father just can't be around you guys anymore." Taehyung scoffed rather harshly as he leaned back on the booth, losing his cool.

"I don't get it. Where was my fucking sweet parents from when I was 5 years old? I miss them, not these homophobi bitches that don't respect their own kids." His parents looked at him rather shocked, but his father's face soon turned cold and rather blank.

"You take that back right now young man." The brunette widened his eyes in a taunting manner.

"No, in fact, just get the fuck out of our lives. Taesa never thought of you 2 as parents anyway. She knew your fake asses needed to rot in hell, she just didn't want to look like a demon because you would disown her like the rest of us! I'm tired of your bullshit! Me and Jin tired and tired, yet you don't see how much faith and love you lost from nice and lovely people that really and truly cared for you." He about shouted, his head hurting even more.

"Alright, that's it. Come on, we're going to the bathroom." His father hissed, getting up from the booth, only to see his son not move a muscle.

"Didn't you hear me? I said get the fuck up and come to the bathroom!" He shouted, getting a few stares as the younger tried his best to contain his tears.

"No." He growled, only to be grabbed by his collar.

"I said, get.the.fuck.up." Taehyung whimpered a bit as he stared at his dad with scared eyes, feeling stares all over the place, making him scared to death.

"L-let go of me. N-now."

"Oh, where's all the sass from earlier? Huh?" His father snapped, not looking to see phones out recording and people scared for the boy in the mean man's grip.

"L-let me go father." The younger begged, tears falling from his eyes. His father chuckled before throwing him to the floor, watching as he held his stomach before crashing hard. His head started to spin as he tried to get up using his hand, only to slip back down.

"Such a weak boy, I wonder how we raised a man like you." He scoffed with so much hate before he kicked the boy, who was still dizzy.

"P-please s-stop." Taehyung sobbed, his vision now blurry as he started to hear things go muffled. He heard people start to tell him to stop while he just held his stomach.

Soon, his parents left before the police came in along with the medics, Taehyung still not able to get up, see, or hear.

"Sir, can you hear me?" A lady asked, not knowing he just blacked out.