𝟠: 𝔸 ℙ𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕒𝕔𝕙𝕖

Jungkook

Jungkook woke up before Taehyung did, so he was able to leave without getting killed. He laid in the bed for a little bit to look at Taehyung. His dark brown curly hair was a mess as it sculpted an adorable face. Taehyung's mouth was in a pout as he wrapped his arms around his pillow.

Jungkook smiled and kissed Taehyung before heading into the bathroom to take a shower.

After he finished, he opened the bathroom door, with a towel wrapped around his waist, to find a bite with clothes underneath.

Dear Kook,

I know you and Taehyung hit it off last night (lol) so Hobi gave me some of your clothes. I'll take care of Taehyung when he wakes up.

Love,
Jae :)

He smiled and rolled his eyes as he started to get dressed.

He walked into the kitchen and saw chefs cooking. They bowed to him and continued their job. Jungkook's head wasn't hurting as bad as Taehyung's was going to. He felt bad for the boy cause he knew what he was fixing to go through, especially since it was his first time drinking.

He saw Jae and Hoseok in the back porch, sitting on the couch as they were talking. He opened the glass door and caught their attention.

"Morning sleepy head." Hoseok smirked. Jungkook rolled his eyes and sat down on the chair.

"So...how was last night with the birthday boy?" Jae asked with curiosity and excitement.

"It was fun, but I learned a few things." They both tilted their heads.

"And what's that?"

"That Taehyung becomes a little when drunk." They laughed and Jungkook messed with his hair, flipping it out of his face.

"That must've been fun." Hoseok snorted.

"Yeah, especially when he gives you a boner." Jungkook sarcastically replies.

A maid comes out with drink for the 3 of them.

"Look Junglook, this is his new year. He wants to change after what his life has been, so he will so new vibes, but to us, we still see the old Taehyung; funny, cute, loving, and childish." Jae says, sipping her tea.

Jungkook sighs and grabs his coffee. "I know that, but I can't believe that happened, especially the 2 of us doing it. I STOLE HIS V CARD!" Jungkook huffed and leaned back in the chair.

"He was probably going to use it on you anyway." Hoseok said, still smirking.

"Do you really want me to murder you right now? And where is Jimin and Yoongi? Where's Irene?"

"Irene called a ride home last night. Yoongi is with Jimin in their bedroom. And then Jin and Namjoon...I have no idea." Jae's phone goes off and she stands up.