1.19: Cannon Fodder Older Sister Counterattacking On The Reborn Younger Sister

"I don't like you"

At that time I realised, that maybe it was always so easy for him to like others but so hard to even look at me but even then my eyes kept glancing back at him. 

"I love you too, don't worry"

---------------------------------------

(Huo Weisan's Pov)

My parents are already gone, the only way to save them is to prove their innocence. But we need evidence for it and as far as I know, if my friend really framed my parents, then he probably didn't leave a single trace behind. I am so stupid, how could have trusted that bitch, ugh. 

"So what are you going to do with me now? Kill me?"

"No, I will just humiliate you by making you live in the lowest point of your life."

Lowest point of my life? And humiliate me? After all those years, where I trusted him with everything, this is what he gives back, what can I say, my stupidity supressed my expectations, meh. 

"And where is Sabrina?"

"Oh, Sabrina, my bad, I forgot to let you know, Sabrina is my girlfriend, soon to be my wife, we were all in this together. "

Even my girlfriend, that fucking cheater, I need all the Chanel bags I bought her back.

I bitterly cried, at everything I lost. From a happy man to sore loser over night, and there was nothing I could do about it. I just closed my eyes and pushed out all the thoughts to the back of my head.

------

Few hours later.

I felt my hands and feet being free again, but now I was at entire different place, what do I fucking do now? And what is this bag in my hands? I curiously opened up the bag and found pictures of my parents, me and our family. I gripped the bag tightly against the place of my heart and reminisced about the past.

There are many selfish questions I want to ask the God about.

Why does my life have to be like this? Why? Why couldn't it be someone else but me?

I know, I know these thoughts are very selfish and there are people who have a worse life than me but for me, my whole world crumbled in a flash so quickly that I didn't even had the time to react. Right now, I don't expect any miracle to happen randomly, so my eyes started to roam around the alley.

I think I can see the end of the alley from here so I stood up and walked to towards there.

When I reached the end, I saw beautiful house in front of me and I realized that the alley was probably a secret path, after all most families have these kind of hidden doors and paths to avoid any catastrophe inside that might have a possibility of happening inside their homes.

But there is problem, shall I go inside the house or just stay here?

I turned to around to see if the door to the other of the alley was open or not but for the unlucky me, the door was closed. And I saw there were no security guards around the house, which was extremely strange, as the house seemed to be a real luxury.

Now back to the topic again, with some light steps I made my way to the entrance of the house but as soon as I reached there, a slender figure made its way towards the door and was just about to open the door.

I probably guessed she didn't notice me at the side and I need some help to fix up my life right now, so I quickly pulled the figure's hem of dress, even though the person was a stranger.

The person turned around to face me and this was the moment when I fully saw her face. Her face was of a Goddess. Her phoenix eyes were unbelievably sharp and emotionless. Her figure could even rival international models. She had elegance that no one could compare to. I probably looked like greasy old uncle who was hitting on a young girl, but she was my last straw. 

But I snapped out of my thoughts, which were focused on the wrong things. But I also noticed that she had a strange look on her face while looking at me and I looked down a bit to get a better view of what i was wearing, fucking rags. That son of a bitch made me wear rags. 

I sighed in annoyance and looked at the girl in front of me with puppy eyes, well I heard kind hearted people always helped homeless people because of the desperation in their eyes so I just copied it a bit only a bit and adapted to my situation. 

Seconds turned into minutes, the young girl didn't say anything but rather just silently observed me. I kind of felt awkward though, so I broke the silence with my crappy voice, "Can-can...you...please help...me?"

"Sure."

I saw her taking out a bowl of kung po chicken with rice and a cup of soy milk. She then smiled and said, "Take this food and in the future try to find a job, so you won't need to in this kind of situations." I was actually very surprised, I mean, the girl is probably from a second-rich-generation family, who are normally spoiled rotten and don't really give a shit about other, so it was very surprising.