1.44: Cannon Fodder Older Sister Counterattacking On The Reborn Younger Sister

Chapter 44:

Both easily climbed up the fence of the house, and of course, they broke that part and got a giant ladder to help them.

"The security of this house is extremely trashy!" Yu Meng laughed disdainfully.

"I agree like they could have put some extra security on but it's good that they didn't otherwise we would be stuck," Qing Yuan nodded his head seriously.

Qing Yuan: What do we do now that we are in?

He tilted his head in confusion.

Yu Meng: I am going to break into the house, not directly into the house but through the window of my room, then I am going to pack up my stuff and come back.

'I forgot the keys so I have to break in, not that I have any problems with that :)'

-------

As Yu Meng and Qing Yuan advanced slowly toward the window, they noticed a huge ancient oak tree in front of them.

'Perfect,' Yu Meng thought.

When Yu Meng glanced at the oak tree, Qing Yuan immediately knew what she was going to do. "You are going to climb a tree? Don't you think that's a 'bit' dangerous?"

Smiling helplessly, Yu Meng assured him that she will be safe. Then she smoothly climbed the oak tree and entered her room.

"Xue Yun?"

[Only now you remember me?

What about your new 'Boyfriend'?]

Xue Yun sneered as he fumed in rage.

"I am really really sorry, Xue Yun!" She carefully apologized.

She knew that she was at fault this time and as Yu Meng's system, Xue Yun was a core part of Yu Meng's life and like a family to Yu Meng.

[Hmph.....okay I shall forgive you but what do you want me for?]

Xue Yun knew his host rarely apologized and she looked sincere this time, so in the end, he could only forgive her.

"Ahh, do I still have the storage space from that cultivation world?"

[Yep you still do.]

"I see."

[But what are you going to use it for?] Xue Yun curiously asked.

"I am going to put my stuff in the space so I won't have to carry them!"

As soon as she said it, everything disappeared leaving two bags of clothes for cover. And she even took the furniture.

"Xue Yun, shall I take the wallpaper as well?" Yu Meng inched closely towards the wall and inspected the wall as she narrowed her phoenix eyes.

[Well if you like it.]

Tapping her chin, Yu Meng looked at the wall in deep thought.

"Let me just take it, at least I wouldn't have to buy another wallpaper or paint it and spend money on it," said Yu Meng. At least she wouldn't have to do anything, and if she does then she will just ask one of her friends to help her.

She sneakily tiptoed towards the window with the two cover bags in her hand and threw them from the window, then she swiftly reached out for the tree and with a smooth turn she reached the tree and in just a few moments, she appeared underneath the tree.

She leaned down and easily picked up the two heavy bags with her slender hands. The scorching hot sunlight hit her face as they illuminated her obsidian-black pupil as the color of warm hot chocolate.

Today, Yu Meng looked like a badass as she tied her midnight-black hair into a simple ponytail. Her black crop top and brand-new faux leather pants showed off her nice figure. Her face had barely any makeup, only a faint touch of pastel pink lip-gloss.

She turned her head towards the big fence as what she saw made her smirk; Qing Yuan stood at the same place he was before but it was clear he was getting increasingly bored. Yu Meng strode to him and hooked one of her arms with him as she handed him one of the bags and kept one for herself.

"Let's go.

We are done...."

--------------

Author's Note: The arc is going to end soon and it's not a happy ending, sorry dear readers :(