1.34: Cannon Fodder Older Sister Counterattacking On The Reborn Younger Sister

Chapter 34:

"Work...for...you? What?!" Stunned silly, Jiang Mingxiao said. "Yep, you heard it right!" Yu Meng cheerfully smiled.

Jiang Mingxiao became quiet for few minutes then again asked, "But you are going to pay right?" Giving a snort, Yu Meng rolled her sharp-phoenix eyes, "Of course."

Jiang Mingxiao: So...what do you want me to do?

At first Jiang Mingxiao hesitated to work for her, after all she was teenager like him, what more could she do? But it wouldn't really hurt to give a try, would it? However, what he didn't knew was that this was his turning point, from now on his fate will be rewritten and no one can stop that from happening, not even the Fate Deity nor the Heavenly Dao!

"I basically want you to buy stocks from various companies and I will give you the money. But each year, you will have specific companies you have to buy the stocks from. And.....if possible can you collect interesting news for me? And also do you any know interesting news or anything related to my sister?" Yu Meng smiled lightly as she looked at the boy, who was sitting across her.

Jiang Mingxiao: Sure I will be able to do everything you asked me to do. Also, I heard that a powerful hacker hacked into Fang Qingfei's company's funds and stole them. Ahhh.....and there is post on the school forum about Fang Qingfei bullying you, that's it really.

When Yu Meng listened to it, she had a urge to smirk, this was her masterpiece after all! But she had to maintain her image as a caring and lovely sister, so she did what she should do and....which is to....burst into tears...

As those crystal clear tears fell, Yu Meng weakly smiled and said, "But sister didn't do any of these....Wuwuwu*....now sister must hate me because of this.....Wuwuwuu....what shall I do now?!" The boy sitting beside her panicked as he tried to comfort her, at the end she stopped acting for the poor boy next to her and went to Huo Weisan's new apartment back with Jiang Mingxiao.

When they reached home, Jiang Mingxiao went back.

--------

Huo Weisan was taking a small nap, but he was a light sleeper and was really sensitive to noises, so when he heard the sound of the door opening, he instantly woke up and got himself dressed. Then, quietly went to the living room and saw Yu Meng sitting down on a chair as she drank a bottle of orange juice.

Yu Meng looked up and winked at him, then took another bottle of orange juice and threw to him, which he swiftly caught. "Orange is good for your health, so try to drink it more often!" Yu Meng cheerfully said.

Huo Weisan smiled lightly, he was really moved by Yu Meng and felt that he had a family once again, and for this, he was really grateful to Yu Meng for everything she had done for him.

Once after Yu Meng finished drinking the orange juice, she went to the guest bedroom and changed into some comfortable clothes. Then because she was kinda bored, she went to sleep for bit.

On the other, Xue Yun was perplexed when she saw her host being so idle, so she sweetly voiced out, "Host.....host, woke up! You can do the side missions now, then sleep in the morning, host you can't be too lazy!

Remember, the director scolded you last time because you are too lazy..."

"Ohh my lovely Xue Yun, I was having a lovely dream and you had to RUIN IT BY MENTION THE FREAKING DIRECTOR!" Yu Meng didn't mind when Xue Yun interrupted her sleep but when she mentioned the director, she almost couldn't contain her furry. You see the thing is that, Yu Meng and most of the high-ups in the space void had love-hate relationship, similar to her relationship with Ning Qi.

At this point, Xue Yun could only sigh.

Xue Yun: Okay host I will not ever mention any of the high-ups....unless it's necessary....

Xue Yun carefully added. Satisfied, Yu Meng nodded her head.

Yu Meng: Since, I am not going to sleep anymore, let's get some work done first.

Let's first start with the mission about Huo Weisan's parents, it's fairly easy to prove their innocence as their probably wound some kind of important evidence to it.

---------

Wuwuwuwu=crying noises

Author's Note: 

Guys, I am really...really sorry for the late update!!!!!!!

Anyways, I wish all of you a lovely day! :)

Creation is hard, cheer me up!

Have some idea about my story? Comment it and let me know.