⋇Chapter-14⋇

AUTHOR'S POV

AUTHOR'S POV

A couple was crossing the road on bike.. The girl was sitting at the back hugging her partner and her chin was on his shoulder.. The duo was busy in gossiping and were looking so happy..

'I too wanted this life with you but I guess it won't happen ever'.. Raghav murmured seeing that happy couple..

Suddenly a car came infront of them and he pulled the break.. The sudden action caused jerking and Priti hugged him tightly from back with fear as she thought she will fell from the bike.. Her touch felt a shiver through his body.. Raghav wanted to stay like this for whole life.. The happiest moment for him which he wanted to capture for whole life..

The sound of cars broke their thoughts.. She looked at their position once and immediately broke the hug..

"I.. I am sorry".. She uttered..

"Don't tell sorry again and again please".. Priti could feel a inside pain in his reply

So, she decided to remain silent as she didn't want to hurt him further..

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Raghav dropped her to her destination and left from there..

Hearing the room no. from the counter, Priti knocked the door.. A man came from inside and opened the door..

"Awww, you are looking gorgeous today.. Why did you come late??".. He immediately hugged her but Priti was not feeling well so she removed his arms..

"What happened dear??".. He asked..

"Tell me, why did you call me here??".. Priti asked..

"So what??.. I can call you anytime near me".. He replied and again going to hug her placing his hands on her waist..

"Ufffffff, Stay away I told you na I'm not in mood".. Priti again removed his arms..

"You will feel better, come and sit here".. He told her..

"I am engaged now.. I can't come like this near you anytime.. There is a family waiting for me but you don't try to understand my words ever".. She was feeling frustrated..

"What??.. Now that man and his family has became important to you.. Not me??".. He came near her and pulled her near him grabbing her waist..

"Don't even try to ditch me okay!".. He warned throwing her on the bed and went near the cupboard.. Taking a paper from the cupboard he threw it on her face..

"What is this??".. She replied with a shakey voice..

"Divorce papers.. You were telling me na you are engaged and you can't come with me blah blah blah.. So I thought to give you a gift today.. Take this with you and sign it and asked him to sign here too".. He replied..

"But".. Before she could tell anything he pulled her near him..

"Don't talk.. Just give me a kiss".. Today his touch was not feeling suitable for her..

She removed his hands and immediately got up from the bed..

"Look, today I am not in mood.. So, don't try to come near me.. Keep all this things aside for today.. I'm going".. She said angrily banging the door and immediately left from there..

⋇✦⋇