⋇Epilogue⋇

AUTHOR'S POV

AUTHOR'S POV

"Raghav!?.. Raghav!!".. Priti shouted as he came running..

"Why are you shouting??.. Are you facing any problem??".. He asked placing his hand on her shoulder..

"Our baby is very naughty.. He/She punched me, you know".. She puffed her cheeks..

"I guess, now I have two babies".. He placed a soft kiss on her belly wrapping his arms around her waist..

"Two??".. She asked confusingly..

"You and one who is coming".. As they both smiled hugging each other..

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Priti came wearing a beautiful saree as it was her baby shower.. The ladies blessed her and her child with fortune and luck.. Meenu feed her and gave her a beautiful earrings as she touched her feet.. Raghav was standing far away and admiring his beautiful wife.. He smiled looking at her as she lowered her face from his intense gaze..

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Priti was shouting in pain as they came to the hospital.. Raghav and Meenu were holding her..

"Raghav!!".. She was shouting painfully and crying..

"Priti we have came!!.. Please calm down!!".. Raghav was trying to console her but she was unable to hear anything..

Nurse came and took her to the cabin.. Raghav was praying for their safety near God..

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

"Congratulations Mr. Raghav!!.. She gave birth to twins.. One girl and One boy".. Hearing the words from the doctor Raghav 's eyes became moist..

"Doctor can we talk to her??".. His eyes were craving to see his wife..

"Yes you can".. She permitted as Raghav entered into the cabin and came to see Priti whose eyes were shining brightly seeing her husband..

He came closer and placed his palm over hers pecking her forehead..

"Mr. Raghav you can meet your babies!!.. Come with me!!".. A nurse instructed him as he nodded..

"Thank you Priti".. He said softly as Priti smiled and Raghav went to see his babies..

Two cute little new born were sleeping peacefully in the warm area wrapping in white cloth..

Raghav gave them flying kisses standing behind the glass shade

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Priti came to home with Raghav after getting discharged from the hospital.. Raghav was holding the munchkins on his hands as she was too weak.. Placing them in the crouch Raghav laid her on bed slowly..

"Raghav, give them to me".. She made a puppy face..

Raghav brought them near her as both kissed their forehead holding their babies..

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

It was four years from their birth.. "Mamma!", "Papa!".. Two baby voices came as they both hugged their mother.

"Mumma! I want to eat choco milk shake!".. The girl requested..

"No more chocolate and all!"..

Priti firmly denied as their faces fell.. They ran towards Raghav..

"Papa, Chocolate!".. Their sweet request Raghav couldn't deny and gave them.

"You're!".. Priti glared at Raghav gave her a puppy face..

The babies now have grown up and has started going school.. So, they have became a complete family now..

THE END

So, Caged is taking good bye from you all.. Thanks for your love and support to my book.. I am blessed.. If you are interested you can check my other books also.. Lots of love..