⋇Chapter-40⋇

AUTHOR'S POV

AUTHOR'S POV

As her soft lips touched his rough ones she clutched his shoulder and arms tightly.. They both lost in the ocean of love.. After sometimes they parted breaking the kiss.. She gave a broad smile seeing him blushing.. She rubbed her nose with his.. In the mean time room bell ranged.. They both looked at each other..

"I'm checking.. You stay here".. Raghav stated as she nodded..

He wrapped his shirt in a casual manner and opened the door..

"Sir your order!!".. A boy came with two plates.. Raghav ordered him to place it on couch.. Then he left..

"Priti come.. Have your dinner.. You were hungry".. Raghav told while sitting on the couch as he knew very well that she didn't take anything from long..

Priti quickly put on her clothes and came out from the washroom and jumped on the couch spreading her legs over his lap like a baby..

"You are behaving like a kid".. He laughed..

"Yeah, now I am troubling you after that our baby".. She smirked looking at him..

Tint of redness appeared on his face.. Raghav took a bite in his hand.. Priti automatically opened her mouth gesturing him to feed her.. Raghav melted on her cuteness and placed the bite in her mouth..

"Umm!!.. Not more delicious than your cooking but I will manage".. She said while munching..

"You won't get it here".. He again placed a bite..

"Ouch!!".. He looked at her innocently as she strongly bit on his fingers.. She sucked his fingers looking at his pouting face.. He looked another direction in a avoiding manner..

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Priti huffed as his back was facing her and he still wasn't doing anything.. Suddenly two strong arms caged her in between his arms and sucked on her bare neck and shoulder.. Putting aside her hairs pressing her back against his chest he again started showering open mouthed kisses as she smiled.. She turned in his direction looking into his eyes snuggled more into him.. He pecked on her lips gently and caressed her hairs.. She ruffled his silky hairs and pecked on his forehead as he giggled.. She then adjusted herself over him removing her attire and tightened her long hairs in a cute little bun.. He blushed and tightened his grips with hers in a possessive manner as he didn't want to leave her at any cost in any situation.. She leaned forward and sucked his collar bone as he groaned and breathed heavily.. He caressed her bare soft skin as she clutched his muscular arms and shoulders digging her nails in his skin in a manner to write 'only mine'.. His heartbeat fastened as she slammed her lips onto his hardly..

As the feelings of love poured on, they gripped each other's arms tightly, entangling each other's fingers.. Then abruptly, rolling a bit, he made her lay below him and caged her in between the bed and himself.. He kissed through her jawline and from neck to shoulder as she clutched the bed sheet.. Then Caressing his hairs, she kissed his forehead and pecked on his cheeks.. After that, she pulled his head near her chest as she caressed her face with his thumb..

Sucking on her soft flesh above her breast, he went down and slowly pushed himself inside her.. Priti took a deep breath and clutched on his back tightly as the pleasure erupted in her senses..

After a heavy love making session, Wrapping his arms around her waist he pulled the blanket over them.. They lost in the deep slumber colouring each other's soul once again..

⋇✦⋇