7. The forest

"Okay you ready?" I asked her sitting in a rock looking at the sky in the horizon.

We had walked up to the tallest part do the forest to watch the sunset. In the way there I told her about how beautiful the sunset looked from the rocks and how the color changed colors after 7 pm.

"Yeah, what are we doing" she asked in return.

"Ah there is the thing" I said smircking a little.

"I need you to close your eyes" I said to her.

She closed her eyes and looked peacefully to the sky.

"Tell me how you feel"

"Calm" was all she repiled.

"That's great. Do you have any song that reminds you of these feeling"

"No"

"Okay, what about a rythm, note or a object"

"Yeah, I feel a rythm but can't seem to get it out"

"Hmmm, that interesting. Do you want to sit in here and try to get it out?"

"Yeah that would be great"

So we sat on the rock for a few minutes. The only thing that could be heard was the birds singing, the leaves through the wind and the silence.

"You can open your eyes Billie" I said after giving her time to collect her feelings.

As she opened her eyes she saw the beautiful sky turning shades of yellow and red. We didn't say anything, just looked to the sky turning colors. Her head found a place in my shoulder and my hand took place in her hair. We sat there for a long time watching the birds fly and the sky turn a dark blue.

"Thanks" Billie said out of nowhere.

"For what?" I asked, confused of why was she thanking me for.

"Helping me try to find my music again"

"That is my mission isn't it" I replied looking at her.

"Yeah" she said softly letting out a small sigh.

We spend a few more minutes in silence. Suddenly I felt a pair of eyes on me. As I looked back I saw Billie looking at me. I grabbed her chin and move it upwards a little. With my left hand I stroked some of the hair that were falling on her face.

God I wanted to kiss her so badly. She was beautiful and the light of the moon that was reflecting on her made her even more angelic. Slowly I started to lean in, looking into those baby blue eyes then dragging my eyes down to her lips.