CHAPTER 7

Alec's POV

Sunshine's lips were so soft, we kissed for about 10 minutes and let me tell you, that girl can kiss.
We went in the car with water dropping from our clothes.I pulled up at a local shopping center and got some towels and T-shirts for us.
I also told her to get shorts because hers was soaked because she fell.

I saw her looking on 2 shorts they both looked good and I know they'd look so sexy on her.
I said, "Can't choose?" She nodded saying yes. I told her to get them both and anything else she sees and likes.

She looked a little startled and said "No, I'll just get one and I don't want anything else" just then I knew she was my future wife. I love a girl that has a conscience. If it was any other girl, they'd take both as I said so but she's different and I like different.
I told her to give me the one she wanted and wait in the car. I took up the other shorts I saw her looking at and a crop top. I paid and went back to the car. I gave her the bag and she said "you didn't have to, I told you one was ok".

" I didn't have to but I wanted to" she replied saying "thanks "and gave me a little hug I wanted to grab her and fuck her senseless but I had to keep my cool. She's so tempting. We changed in the store's bathroom I made her go first when I saw her coming I got hard she looks so sexy the shorts shows her camel toe.

Oh sunshine, it seems your teasing me. I thought.

She came in and I couldn't even look at her anymore my dick was red and I had to release.
I went to the bathroom to change and I couldn't help myself I had to beat it.
I finished and cleaned myself up.

When I went back to the car she said "it tek uh 20 minutes fih put on a shirt an a shorts" I just smiled.
I wasn't about to tell her I had to beat my dick real quick.
I drove out and I held her hand, the rain was still pouring so I didn't drive fast.

I was vibing to a song she was playing until I heard her say "uh have a girlfriend or wah? Mi see uh an a girl pan Instagram wid matching tattoo an mi naah play no side chick roll suh talk to mi"  I started to laugh because I didn't even know she'd be this straight forward. I told her me and that person she saw me with isn't associated anymore she asked why and I told her the story. My ex had cheated with my best friend.

She said "really? I thought you'd be the one to cheat" I looked at her and shake my head and say "most people would think that would be the case but when I'm seeing someone it's just them and no one else " she chuckled a bit and I said why are you laughing she then said...

Thanks for reading❤️
Follow me on Instagram @gun.fairy