Chapter 8

Alec feel like him waah deprive mi of my own buddy?

Hah unbelievable

I was scrolling through Instagram when I saw an
adult toy store. A thought quickly came to mind and look a this, they do same-day delivery.

Time fih mash-up smaddy medz

I scrolled through the page and saw that they have the rose that everybody a talk bout.

'A wah suh bout the rose?'

Well, I guess I'll be finding out soon, I went ahead and made the purchase and told them the address I want it delivered to. With a smirk on my face, I walked downstairs and sat in the living room.

Alec came and sat beside me on his phone " uh coulda at least tell mi a Friday, uh aguh mek Speng bring mi a the gun range" I said.

"B come on mi did aguh tell uh anyway an Speng tell uh too suh wah the big deal? mi seet seh uh a try start an argument an mi nuh inah it. Mi aguh check pan mi Pitney dem, mi sure dem naah guh cuss mi fih no reason" he retorted.

I rolled my eyes and went back to scrolling on my phone. Ten minutes later I heard a calling outside 'a must the delivery ppl dem' I thought.

I went to the window peeping out ensuring that the person out there couldn't see me. It was indeed the delivery ppl dem, the guy sat on the bike and started screwing up his face like him caah badda, I chuckled and got my purse and went out to him.

We greeted each other and he gave me my package, I gave him a little tip, thanked him, and went back inside. It was noon and I felt a bit hungry so I just placed the package on the side table and went to the kitchen to make some sandwiches. I also got some milk from the freezer that I pumped earlier this morning for the babies, I'll heat it and bring it up for them.

All of a sudden the words ' tell mi which pussyhole fih really gimi chat' started playing in my head and I turned the song on.

'Dem song yah mek mi feel like mi a kill ppl from longtime and mi a the baddest thing'

I laughed at the thought and cleaned up the area where I made the sandwiches.

Alec's POV

"Boie if unuh mother did stay one more day inah unuh grandmother she turn a man hear the song dem wah she a listen".They both laughed like they understood what I was saying, I love being with my children they make me feel a sense of relief like I have something to live for they make me feel relaxed and all I want to do is protect them.

With that, I started thinking 'how tf uh aguh protect uh baby Mada an uh Pitney dem wid a fucking ankle monitor pan uh foot'. One thing fih sure an two ting fih certain, nuh pussy caah violate mi family, dem can duh anything to me but if dem think dem slick an try fuck wid mi family wah the ppl dem pan tik tok seh 'A bing bong up inah this bbclt yah'

I laughed to myself and shake off the thought "Unuh mother a mek dada a turn big tik toker hear him bout bing bing" I started making funny faces at them and they laughed. That's how I always wanna see my children happy, as for their mother she is a miserable lady but mi love her till mi fool' dat damn tight pussy menace'.

"Speak of the d-d, Angel," I said as I saw Sunshine walking in the room with bottles of milk and I guess a sandwich for me. She looked at me and smirked. I guess she's now in a good mood.

Thank God

I walked over to her and caressed her from behind "hey baby, uh done vex wid uh man now? " she only gave me a sly smile and shake mi off. She handed me the sandwich and a glass of orange juice that I didn't realize she was holding."Thanks, b" I said to her.

'Right now mi glad seh it look like she inah a good mood caah mi waah tear up her insides from morning but caah she did a move a way mi juss try wull out. Watching her bend over the crib feeding the babies mi woulda tek it right yah suh, right now if the baby dem neva in yah that is'.

"Boie one thing mi baby mother sexy uh fuck" I said loudly so that she could hear me. I heard her chuckle an mi juss send up a quick prayer to the almighty same time fih her caah when mi done wid her tonight.

How the Kartel song guh "Mi a fuck like seh mi juss get let out a jail uh pussy a the lawyer mi buddy waah bail, cocky aguh bore uh like a wall nail" or smtn like that...

Wait till mi wull her later ;)
———————-———————-—————

Wait till mi wull her later ;)———————-———————-—————