Chapter 28

I picked Sunshine's mother up.

On the way we didn't speak much, we only spoke about Sunshine's graduation and she asked if I could come to church on Sunday. We reached the car dealership and the clerk that I spoke with yesterday was standing at the door, he called us over. We greeted and went to look at the cars, we went to the van section but I didn't like vans especially for my babe. We went to the small cars section and we came up to a Vitz. Sunshine's mom seemed to love it so much, I put a little jotting in a book I had in my hand.

                𝘉𝘶𝘺 𝘝𝘪𝘵𝘻 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘔𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳-𝘪𝘯-𝘭𝘢𝘸

Aaliyah's POV

Dem have a saying seh 'Mischiff cum by de poun' an' go by de ounce'. Him feel mi a idiot, anyweh him gaan today mi aguh find him, today mi a the mischief-maker I said to myself.

I took a taxi back to the other house, after searching several rooms for the car key. I finally found it in one of the bathroom cupboards. I wasn't planning on paying a taxi to follow him. I made up my mind that I'd drive and I didn't care what would happen. Last night I woke up and downloaded a tracking app on his phone that I connected to mine. I didn't know I'd use it so fast but he says he's going to get some things done so let's see. I went to the garage and hooked up the tracker to the GPS and off I went.

Alec's pov

We were speaking about a Benz truck and my phone rang, I excused myself and went outside to take the call. I was on the phone for about 5 minutes when I looked in front of me I saw Sunshine walking towards me with a knife saying "this a the work wah uh have fih duh? Weh the bitch deh?". I didn't even care that she had a knife. 'How did she even reach here?' I looked over to the other side of the road and saw my other car.

'How did she even get that car?
How the fuck did she even find the key?'

" Babe? Mi tell uh a work mi a deal wid wah this fah? Which bitch uh a talk bout?" I replied

She ignored all I said and started walking towards the car dealership. I grabbed her hand and pulled her back in front of me,

"B wah really duh uh? Uh, head hotter than everybody else? Mi seh a business mi a tek care a. Calm dung uhself before uh mek mi affi fuck uh senseless yah suh. Mi seet seh uh a work fih some hard fuck from the other day inuh" I said sternly. She smirked and pulled her hand from mine and walked back to the car I shouted, "suh how uh gwan like uh anuh big driver" she didn't reply, she drove off. I went back into the car mart and told her mother that she was just outside, I didn't tell her she had a knife nor that she was ready to fight anyone she saw with me.

After hours and hours of looking on cars, I finally saw the perfect one.

Well It wasn't perfect yet, I'd change some things on it. Her mother loved it as well so I went ahead and did all the necessary procedures and paid. I told them where I wanted them to drop it off. I wanted it to be dropped off at a spray shop. I'll call my guy and let him know it'll be coming and how I want it to look.

Thanks for reading❤️
Follow me on Instagram @gun.fairy